Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Jasper

need some help :)

NoPrayZone

Zerks are a little more fun in my opinion because of their damage potential. But a tank is probably more versatile and easier to do. Would be fun in the long run. Best of luck man :)

Portoguez

If you're up for the challenge, zerker. If not, tank.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Like they said above. Tank is very easy and very afkable. Although with nmz everything is..

Tank: PVM, clanning, good in singles teams, Don't have to have b gloves but a bit plebish if you don't.  But sucks in 1v1 brid fights(you will win.. but never kill anyone), not fun in edge.

Zerk: More combat options, AGS (godswords in general), if your into hybriding 1v1 this is way to go. Cons: low def and gets banged.. can't pvm very efficiently. Lot of questing and gotta be anal about def xp.

IMO^ so whatever your into.  I have had maxed zerk and high level tank and they are both fun just depends what your into.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Make a tank, op for clanning and multi pk is all that matters

Jasper

Tank build by the way I offer tank lessons for cheap hit me up

no need tank lessons , alrdy had em when i was maxed zerker ^^ 

Jasper

Like they said above. Tank is very easy and very afkable. Although with nmz everything is..

Tank: PVM, clanning, good in singles teams, Don't have to have b gloves but a bit plebish if you don't.  But sucks in 1v1 brid fights(you will win.. but never kill anyone), not fun in edge.

Zerk: More combat options, AGS (godswords in general), if your into hybriding 1v1 this is way to go. Cons: low def and gets banged.. can't pvm very efficiently. Lot of questing and gotta be anal about def xp.

IMO^ so whatever your into.  I have had maxed zerk and high level tank and they are both fun just depends what your into.

well yeh , idc yet,

zerker is fun , but idk xd

was maxed 112 cb zerker done alot pvming on it without problems , had 99 slayer etc but idk xd tank is probl best option tank with ely is nice tho ;p 

Buy Shane's tank

i never buy accs ;)

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

well yeh , idc yet,

zerker is fun , but idk xd

was maxed 112 cb zerker done alot pvming on it without problems , had 99 slayer etc but idk xd tank is probl best option tank with ely is nice tho ;p 

Buy Shane's tank

i never buy accs ;)

That's why I said "efficiently" =p

goldmansachz

I'd say zerk if you do pk trips outside of wars frequently/pvp worlds/bh

but for full on clanning range tank all the way....rigour passed also so you got that going for you

I Second this

deadmanwalk

go tank 

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

Tanks Tanks Tanks more tanks for the horde.