Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

Sunday official trip!

Fremnik

Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Keep your heads up lads!  don't let rev fool you. We had an INSANE pull for this trip. 43+ people.. scary shit. Of course once Rev saw our pull they called main's (nothing out of the ordinary) and of course the trip became a shit show. I think the mains had more pull than rev did if i'm not mistaken? I had a hard time targeting their members and the only time I could find them was at edge bank when I was returning......

Either way fun was had and clearly not by them. To all those that defected and all those in rev, enjoy winning when it's not you doing the fighting, enjoy being in a clan that knows you as a traitor. The sad part is that at the end of the day you'll all realize that you couldn't win a fair fight and our pull was something you could never accomplish  ;)  Enjoy the leaks and the foul play its the only thing keeping your silly heads thinking you actually do anything

Edited by Fremnik

Wutang
$ DONATOR $

Who defected?! Who fought against 3-4 clans? At some point we went damn up even though clans were pushing at us. No leader asked us to tele or defect. We wanted to fvck rev as far as we were implicated.

Joseph

The only issue seems to be the addy wearing mains. We will take it to Clan Wars next time.

Keep that on your list Rev.

Edited by Joseph

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

All i remember for the 20 minutes I was there was dropping REV. Half the white dots out there were 1 itemers and shitty mains.

Ebony Chins

It happends all the time tho.. everytime we fight them another clan crashes like wtf LuL..

drew down

garbage mains

C Money

deleted my comment very mature

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Either way fun was had and clearly not by them. To all those that defected and all those in rev, enjoy winning when it's not you doing the fighting, enjoy being in a clan that knows you as a traitor. The sad part is that at the end of the day you'll all realize that you couldn't win a fair fight and our pull was something you could never accomplish    Enjoy the leaks and the foul play its the only thing keeping your silly heads thinking you actually do anything

Berserker

.JFbMSyM.jpg?1