Sign in to follow this  
An Empty Bag

Retribution Pker/Looter help?

An Empty Bag

I got tired of people pking me on my skiller/looter when im looting in wildy and got 46 prayer + recoils and retribution them right before I die, usually landing the kill XD....However I don't get the drop and it is treated as a PVM death where they can just run back and grab their stuff within the 5 minute timeframe or whatever it is. Does anyone have any suggestions of something I can do to allow it to be my drop without actually getting combat XP?

Needless to say the reactions I get are priceless when they get dropped with me with their stuff(one guy had his bank because at those lvls...3-10) you don't have to worry about dying as long as you safe. But I would like to personally be able to tele back to edge and take their loot! 

Edited by An Empty Bag

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

I like this. Should make a few clips doing this lol

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

what happens if they become your target?

An Empty Bag

Still nothing... :( the recoils dont count as damage and the ret doesn't either in terms of being my kill.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Still nothing... :( the recoils dont count as damage and the ret doesn't either in terms of being my kill.

Weird, I thought either one of those would count :(

Hmmm not sure if there are any other options without getting xp :/

An Empty Bag

Weird, I thought either one of those would count :(

Hmmm not sure if there are any other options without getting xp :/

I think so... just going to loot and pk ppl who attack me to "teach them" haha. Even though they can just grab their stuff. Like I literally got attacked by a mage in wizard (g) and I landed a 10 retribution on death. He flames me saying he ate(he's 10 hp lmao) and had over 20M of stuff on him and to give it back. As he came to wilderness to flame me in "person" he sees his pile and picks it up mocking me.wtf jagex.

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

i think if u just wind strike them once its counted as urs or u might actually have to hit there.

An Empty Bag

i think if u just wind strike them once its counted as urs or u might actually have to hit there.

Nope. Splashing doesn't work neither does using curse. I just have to hit a 1 without combat xp

Ebony Chins

Gl lol

Out On Bond

sounds dope