Sign in to follow this  
An Empty Bag

need a tank?

An Empty Bag

I am nearly maxed range tank...should be 99 defence today! I'm 75/73/98 99 range 94 mage(vengeance) 75 prayer. I am looking to tank for first time ever since I've got the stats to do so. Please be patient with me because I'm learning :( I won't be available today(training def) but starting tomorrow feel free to hit me up in cc or add me ingame(I need your name also. Friends only private) also am looking to join pk trips if anyone wants a tank with them :3(learning that too....)

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Mate hmu whenever, I always need tanks for pvm trips or tbers on pk trips

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Thanks for informing us bro :D and offering your help as a tank! Some of our Member are in need of tanks at some points.

Just idle in the cc/ts as much as possible.

Cheers!

An Empty Bag

I'll be sure to idle in cc and hit you up 44ers

kushty panda

Do you need tank-test practise? Or if not yeh people are always asking for tanks on pvm trips - and tanks are op for pking on events. The more you come the more you learn :) Hmu in cc for any arma/sara trips

KingReptar

Cant wait fo ryou to learn

An Empty Bag

Do you need tank-test practise? Or if not yeh people are always asking for tanks on pvm trips - and tanks are op for pking on events. The more you come the more you learn :) Hmu in cc for any arma/sara trips

Can't do Sara for long time

62 agility cbf to get 70 lmao

Ebony Chins

Nice