Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Monday Manslaughter

Joseph

jPI054J.png

So on our Monday Manslaughter we started out with a med sized man team at Corp, the pull was great and we were ready to go. Corp was pretty active with randoms that were easily cleared. As we were walking to Vet'ion we ran into Rage who were walking south right into us. It was a good 2-3 minute fight but we easily cleared them out. We tele'd out and regrouped, I walked out of Corp alone and there they were. Insta-banged. They were ready, I was not. I regrouped with the squad and hopped. Our scout spotted them running to easts from corp so we took the opportunity. We logged in and charged, taking out every one of them along the way. They either tele'd or they got dropped. GG Rage. For the rest of the night we cleared a couple mains at Vet'ion and Spider, running into small squads along the way. Not many were a match for us. Knowing we were a small squad, we went on the suicide mission to Lava's. We thought it would be a good way to end the night. We hopped a couple words and AC was there to catch us hopping. We put up the best fight we could and died screaming the name of Vengeance. Twas a good night.

I really appreciated how structured everyone was tonight. The calls were on point and people listened very well, our team work was spectacular. I want to give a special shout out to @@tankinson for absolutely being perfect with the TB's, because of his outstanding work we managed to get the kills we did tonight. Also thank you @@Fatigues for being the man with the plan. :P Overall everyone was fantastic and I have you all to thank for this night being as successful as it was.

VENGUP!

moLu7jJ.png?1

OjhQjGr.png?1

xTIGz4k.png?1

PiwJM6d.png?1

J49hek1.png

PCCKZzP.png

6tDjbgP.png?1

m8Gb5vJ.png

Edited by Joseph

KO By 2H

Was a good fkn trip!

Fatigues

Was a sick smallman!!! I had a couple kills as well, didn't manage to grab pics! Overall exceptional work by every1! We were organized, and fucking lethal. Props once again to @@tankinson for his beast tbs! And props to everyone else who came with! @ banging virgins as per usual! Standard vengeance shenanigans!! Courtesy Of @@Joseph @fatigues  and the veng unit :XHIYSh5:

love u big @@Joseph, what a turnout!

Edited by Fatigues

The lawn guy

wish i was there </3

Strpurepkr

Nice job guys, looked great! Too busy gettin the resta my bank cleaned otherwise I would've been there :P

tankinson

thanks for making the pull @@Fatigues  +  @@Joseph , had an epic trip and cleared anyone who crossed our path , except the end at lavas lol. but always a good trip out with the boys !!!

thanks to all that came and completed the pull!

veng the fuck up

Fatigues

fuckin eh bois

Proteins Eff

Was fun I was late to the party:(

Veng Speeeed

Gj lads!

Bender

my man tank upholding the long tradition of aussie tb'ers being sick cunts 

:D

statyk
$ DONATOR $