Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Foreigner

#1 returner

PlXELHUNGRY

total beast

Joseph

Idk if I feel sorry for you for losing so many sets or I'm proud of you.... a bit of both :P

All in all, work on not dying so much. Try evading, running around, or even teleing if you have to. I admire your honor of dying but tbh it doesn't look good if you die TOO much, especially if we are fighting Rev. The last thing you want to do is give them bastards sets. Keep up the good work, friend.

Edited by Joseph

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

Idk if I feel sorry for you for losing so many sets or I'm proud of you.... a bit of both :P

All in all, work on not dying so much. Try evading, running around, or even teleing if you have to. I admire your honor of dying but tbh it doesn't look good if you die TOO much, especially if we are fighting Rev. The last thing you want to do is give them bastards sets. Keep up the good work, friend.

Most of the time they just pile me and i get away from getting piled and die later due being out and keep attacking haha

Joseph

Don't hesitate to tele my friend! :)

You're still a legend either way!

Out On Bond

lmfao nice man

Roffa

Good job bro! Im proud brah