Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Foreigner

#2 warlord

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

That's me, to proof this I will host a unofficial tmr 1pm gmt +1 who's gonna be there

-CarnivoR

9gag for warlord

ParaCommando

GL man

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Good luck!

Joseph

I like the effort!

Unfortunately there is already an unofficial on the calendar for tomorrow.

Please make sure if you schedule anything, it doesn't not interfere with the already existing event.

Be sure to document a time and date as well, due to time zones people may get confused on what "tomorrow" is.

Edited by Joseph

Earthship

not sure if this post is for shits and giggles,

but when we were pking the other day you did well

but keep in mind that the warlord is one of the most important people in the clan,

it's not as simple as guiding people through the wild

you'd have to be confident and a good decision maker as your job is deciding wether we can take a clan or we avoid them.

you will have to speak to 40+ people and tell them what as well as how to win the fight.

you will have to be a main caller

look for clan war fights and organize pkri's.

and there's probably aspects that I forgot, but if you feel confident you have what it takes I don't see why you shouldn't get a chance :)

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

but keep in mind that the warlord is one of the most important people in the clan,

you'd have to be confident and a good decision maker as your job is deciding wether we can take a clan or we avoid them.

you will have to speak to 40+ people and tell them what as well as how to win the fight.

and there's probably aspects that I forgot, but if you feel confident you have what it takes I don't see why you shouldn't get a chance :)

Im confident mate, and learning more every small trip i lead

Foreigner
$ DONATOR $

I like the effort!

Unfortunately there is already an unofficial on the calendar for tomorrow.

Please make sure if you schedule anything, it doesn't not interfere with the already existing event.

Be sure to document a time and date as well, due to time zones people may get confused on what "tomorrow" is.

Oh well, then I'll be at that unofficial haha. My bad didnt look at it mate

Strpurepkr

I like that you're taking initiative and want to be a bigger part of this clan man, but it's a long road to Warlord and a lot of work like Earthship said it takes more then just running small unofficials. Continue to grow and learn though and good luck in the future!

Evan

Earthship for warlord

Earthship

Earthship for warlord

haha, I would probably be the worst warlord :)