Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

League video I made two years ago Gold Montage

Ben
$ DONATOR $

NoPrayZone

Tried league once but was absolute AIDS. Looks like you are having fun even tho idk da fuq is going on!

Joseph

Yeh everyone plays this but idk if could get into it tbh

Strpurepkr

Tried league once but was absolute AIDS. Looks like you are having fun even tho idk da fuq is going on!

It takes a lot of skill so it makes sense why it was hard for you

:kappa: 

Edited by Masterjj44

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Boys I know what you're saying it does take a long time to get in to and I quit a while back, someone was just talking about it yesterday so I said I'd show him my video from years ago.

It'd be fun if you didn't feel furious every time you lost, the community is the absolute worst of any game I have EVER played. Your victory is never assured no matter how good you are you need the patience of a saint, you'll be in Ranked and someone will happily tell you they'll leave or troll the game if you don't do what they say you rely on 4 strangers you've never met to not be bad people it doesn't even matter if they aren't good players.

If I could give you some advice, never ever play it if you haven't before it's just so anger inducing and I'm quite patient (Sometimes) but I can't tolerate it.

NoPrayZone

It takes a lot of skill so it makes sense why it was hard for you

Lmao pls no hurt me

:kappa: 

Kaaskop

Looks nice, I honestly can't stand this game anymore. FUck season 6, fuck tank meta, they also fucked me( adc main ).

S0ulja

League of legends ! :D

Fremnik

worst community out of any game I've ever played in my life