Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Fremnik

Tank Test stuff

Fremnik

Ok guys so I'm nearly prepared to app with the exception of fixing a few things in my return tab (thanks Grabbin and all those who helped me with that)but I am kind of worried about the tank test.

Can anyone give me tips and things to know for passing the tank test? Keep in mind:

-Never done official clan fights

-Only really done BH pking/pvp worlds

-limited knowledge on inventory (basing it off screenshots in application center)

-Only combo I know is Food+karam+brew

-Assuming I am just switching overheads repeatedly and possibly armor

All criticisms/knowledge is welcome!

KingReptar

what you want to do is shark/karam/brew/p neck. Set up your inventory so you can do that over and over and over. Pray switches when the rangers go to melle. You dont have to swap armor. Its best armor you can wear anyway. Keep your nerves calm and you will do fine. You can do it over and over and over until you pass. Sometimes RNG will not allow you to pass. You have to clear your invent on a tank (food) or have a couple left with a zerker. 

int 0x80

F Keys and combo eating are your friend

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

learn to brid and this will be easy, honestly thats what i did, you just have to be really quick with ur fkeys and combo foods

ROTLEADERNlG

Don't feel pressured. You can have as many tries as you need to pass. Most people don't pass on their first try. It took me a couple to get the hang of it and now I can tank a lot better during inners and wars.

You'll pretty much just be spam eating CONSTANTLY along with switching from range to melee protect.

The order (not 100% this is correct) is ----    food -> brew -> kara (or whatever your otherfood type is) - > p neck

The ranks will also go over it when it's time to do them after inners

Vah Jr

I'm dreading this slightly :')

-CarnivoR

It's not that bad bro just use the food orders listed above and you'll get the hang over it

NoPrayZone

Don't worry mate you are gonna kill this. If you don't get it your first time, try and try again! Quick and precise clicks will be your friend. I did it without overheads; just takes some effort! If you need some help just hit me up in the cc. Best of luck man!

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Im going in for it tonight, hope to see your their and we together will pass!

Vah Jr

Don't worry mate you are gonna kill this. If you don't get it your first time, try and try again! Quick and precise clicks will be your friend. I did it without overheads; just takes some effort! If you need some help just hit me up in the cc. Best of luck man!

Thanks mate I will do :)

Out On Bond

shouldn't be too ahrd im sure you can handle it ;)