Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
KamikazeKid

Just random thoughts

KamikazeKid

Hey Veng! Hope everyone's doing well. I just wanted to say I really appreciate everyone putting up with my often inconsistent schedule. As some of you may know I'm currently deployed and between missions and moving bases it can sometimes be hard to get time to play or internet access at all. Despite this you guys were still willing to take me in and give me a shot and I really appreciate that. I haven't been in the clan scean much since 2010 when I was in VH and this has been an awesome reintroduction to the clanning world. Every member has been very welcoming and supportive and I really enjoy the community here. I'm currently at my most remote location I've been yet so internet here is less than ideal. I just want you all to know I'm doing my best and hope it is enough for you. When I'm back in the states you will see just how much of an asset I can be. Thanks again guys! I'm glad to be a part of this!

Edited by KamikazeKid

-CarnivoR

Good luck in your location bro!

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Miltz

You have been a pleasure to have around man! I'm looking forward to many more trips with you bro.

Berserker

Vengup man! We're more then just a clan.

Veng Speeeed

You have been a pleasure to have around man! I'm looking forward to many more trips with you bro.

Also respek for what your doing for your country man.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Vengup man! We're more then just a clan.

Took the words outta my mouth :)

Thanks for the heads up bro.

Strpurepkr

Aye buddy we'll see you then good luck