Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Mitholoqy

Any other metal heads in here? :)

Mitholoqy

All music is awsome except country, please no country replies lol

Mitholoqy

All music is awsome except country, please no country replies lol

int 0x80

All music except country, blues, metal, and screamo.

Berserker

do you have some examples? i basically only know the metal/rock used in pk songs ( back in the day ) so i do find myself listening to alot of Rock.

Cedie

Not really a metalhead, quite a few metalbands i love though :P, I'm bit more into punk and screamo 

If you enjoy some screamo aswell, try this :)

Caregan

O.... Country is literally the only thing I listen to... With the exception of a select few rap songs. I have no clue what they are trying to say cause they're just yelling into my ear! To each their own I guess :P

Fatigues

Metallica, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, etc, is alllll my shit!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I'm willing to listen to anything now, put away my metalhead/screamo/mosher/goth playlist about 7 years ago so I could experience everything without judging.

Still smash Megadeth, Roadrunner United, Murderdolls, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Mastodon but you'll just as easily catch me on From first to last, B.I.G, Snoop,  Outkast, Parkway Drive and the motherfuckin' Fast Food Rockers /\/\

@@Cedie love the track mate it reminds me of someone I used to listen to i'll try find out who it was, possibly Parkway Drive? 

Not the same song actually reminds me of this, this is Skrillex before he was Skrillex 

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

big into my 'cores' as many people would put it ;)

Cedie

I'm willing to listen to anything now, put away my metalhead/screamo/mosher/goth playlist about 7 years ago so I could experience everything without judging.

Still smash Megadeth, Roadrunner United, Murderdolls, Cradle of Filth, Slayer, Mastodon but you'll just as easily catch me on From first to last, B.I.G, Snoop,  Outkast, Parkway Drive and the motherfuckin' Fast Food Rockers /\/\

@@Cedie love the track mate it reminds me of someone I used to listen to i'll try find out who it was, possibly Parkway Drive? 

Not the same song actually reminds me of this, this is Skrillex before he was Skrillex 

I did know a couple of songs from them like note to self :P didn't know this one in particular though, but i really like it :P