Sign in to follow this  
NoPrayZone

16 Pray Zerk VS Corporeal Beast

NoPrayZone

Hey guys, just finished up my attempt at corp. I got it down 500 hp. It went well and I learned what I need to do differently this next time. I am going to be trying again this weekend (hopefully tonight). This is where I will need YOU guy's help. I need some people with 75 att for bgs and some people with 99 range for something else. I will be the first person on OSRS to solo corp without overheads. I will be recording this and we will definitely be making history and the top page of reddit. So if you guys can help me, PM me tonight or tomorrow sometime and lets fucking show the world some VENGEANCE.

stay sexy guysssssssss,

-Will 

int 0x80

Hey guys, just finished up my attempt at corp. I got it down 500 hp. It went well and I learned what I need to do differently this next time. I am going to be trying again this weekend (hopefully tonight). This is where I will need YOU guy's help. I need some people with 75 att for bgs and some people with 99 range for something else. I will be the first person on OSRS to solo corp without overheads. I will be recording this and we will definitely be making history and the top page of reddit. So if you guys can help me, PM me tonight or tomorrow sometime and lets fucking show the world some VENGEANCE.

stay sexy guysssssssss,

-Will 

It is really a solo if we're all bgs specing? Also, I remember some level 3 skillers in zSkillers got pretty close.

NoPrayZone

stay sexy guysssssssss,

-Will 

It is really a solo if we're all bgs specing? Also, I remember some level 3 skillers in zSkillers got pretty close.

Well then I won't label it as a solo then. Once you guys leave it will be me vs corp and it will have full hp because its hp resets to full. 

KingReptar

let me know what you need (99range)

Joseph

I'll be on tonight! Let's do this bro!!

NoPrayZone

Will do man! You are such a legend. Thanks for always helping me out with shit! 

I'm just started my shift at the hospital a bit ago and will be done in 6-7 hours. See you then brothaaa!

You are the fucking best brooooo! We are gonna smash this out tonight. Thank you!

int 0x80

I'm just started my shift at the hospital a bit ago and will be done in 6-7 hours. See you then brothaaa!

You are the fucking best brooooo! We are gonna smash this out tonight. Thank you!

Depending on what time tonight EST I may be able to help out

NoPrayZone

Depending on what time tonight EST I may be able to help out

Thanks bruvvvvvv! Hope you can be there! :D

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

this is going to be such an epic achievement man, goodluck!!!

xJH

Im down to help

NoPrayZone

this is going to be such an epic achievement man, goodluck!!!

Thanks brotha! I'm really excited! Gonna be spamming it in the cc tonight for whoever wants to be there!