GOATisBack

Proof

GOATisBack

This is for whoever was calling me a liar in the cc. Here is proof that i was getting 370k+ xp/h at mm1 spot with 96 range. http://imgur.com/PomZTNx

Grabbin

Still worse than mm2 tunnels :P

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

what xp at mm2?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Not bad.

Thanks for sharing bud!

Grabbin

what xp at mm2?

500+k/hr, not sure the exact number you can max out at

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Nice gains there, dont be too afraid of people calling you liars. its your gain in the end ;-)

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

what xp at mm2?

500+k/hr, not sure the exact number you can max out at

dang man... might have to do it on my tank

Rektro

Insane, didn't know the rates were that good tbh, I'm more of a NMZ guy personally

GOATisBack

I'm almost 99 now but I may try to get in mm2 tunnel to chin some def xp Or get 99 Mage there. Do you have to finish quest to chin/burst there?

Edited by GOATisBack

Grabbin

I'm almost 99 now but I may try to get in mm2 tunnel to chin some def xp Or get 99 Mage there. Do you have to finish quest to chin/burst there?

You don't have to finish the quest, you only have to do like 1/4th of it I think.

But finishing the quest is just super helpful, unlimited teleport to grand tree, no greegree on ape atol needed. And you need all the stat reqs for the quest just to start it anyways. Might aswell invest the 2 hours (or 4 if you've never done it lol) to finish the quest.

GOATisBack

You don't have to finish the quest, you only have to do like 1/4th of it I think.

But finishing the quest is just super helpful, unlimited teleport to grand tree, no greegree on ape atol needed. And you need all the stat reqs for the quest just to start it anyways. Might aswell invest the 2 hours (or 4 if you've never done it lol) to finish the quest.

Honestly I might put 99 range on hold and start working on this lol.