Sign in to follow this  
Ben

If you want to brush up your bridding skills, give Beta a go!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I normally stay away from dead man, tournaments etc. Don't really have the time for them but the tournament world's at the moment are fantastic. I'm a big rusty after not deep willy bridding/mage banking/clan warring for quite some time so I set my levels  down to my maxed tank stats geared up to see how many switches  I could efficiently use and to remind myself how many casts etc you can get off in a barrage freeze. 

The only problem is going in to the white portal there are literally hundreds of max gear people ready to pj you at any point. Just join 'v public' challenge someone to a 1v1 and enjoy it while its there. 

Literally two minutes is all it takes to set your gear and levels and that's it, run through and train! 

Good luck Vengeance 

kushty panda

Hey good shout man!

Caregan

It honestly is a ton of fun to just use whatever you want on that world. I would love to have that world become a perm world just cause you are able to use things you normally can't; just a bit different that's all.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

> Big Rusty

> Deep Willy

BIT rusty.

Deep WILDY.

My phone needs a restraining order.

Another benefit, realistic response times and a lot safer than private servers. Everyone's maxed and can get whatever they want in a minute or two and you're not giving your IP out since it's part of Runescape.

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

I do agree it has it advantage, however the atmosphere is not real, people might not risk as much their hp as much as they would normally or totally vice versa, it helps for switches but is till think that the mental part of the player is key for this, which is totally not present in this case id guess ^^

Joseph

I do agree it has it advantage, however the atmosphere is not real, people might not risk as much their hp as much as they would normally or totally vice versa, it helps for switches but is till think that the mental part of the player is key for this, which is totally not present in this case id guess ^^

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

yeah, this is where i have been learning how to brid haha, its quite awesome!

Strpurepkr

Definitely a good shout, I highly suggest this especially for singles squad members looking to get practice

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Yeah very good suggestion. People can try different builds, gear, etc... :)