Sign in to follow this  
Veng Speeeed

Vengeance Saturday Late GMT Feast FT. SV, RBH, Pures + Randoms

Veng Speeeed

bS4JQ2A.gif

So as the night drew to an end we had an 8 man scorpia team waiting to anti-pk and we ran into

some random 7 man main group.. after smashing those with our scorpia gear we decided to gear up and

go out pking, we took 14 Valiant vengeance members up to lavas which was extremely dead but everything we saw

we conquered.

We had word of some SV scragglers around gap so we hit them and and gained some juicy loots

and stayed around callisto area.

We had random SV members logging in on us so we just kept on banging them out and took down

a fair few of them before we decided to take it down to Boneyard in which we ran into RBH who had around 

the same opts as us and as we proceded into battle with them they hardly killed any of us whilst we was

getting fast efficient bangs on them all.. after clearing RBH the first team we scouted them back at boneyard

so we proceded up to fight them yet again, and they was more prepared and put up more of a fight but 

with the warriors vengeance had at its disposal tonight we fought valiantly and cleared them for the second time

with minimum casualties.

After clearing up boneyard/Vet'ion we decided to hit easts/ven hill and found the odd few scragglers

but other than that it was pretty much dead so we decided to put up our feet for the night and ended.

Huge shoutout to @@Earthship for some excellent tanking yet again.

Also a huge shoutout to everyone who was involved!

Was crazy fun!

JpkzrtL.png

wwK7kkt.png

rAVP9ct.png

mKfa38T.png

YvoUIzJ.png

nBpBwWb.png

db6Pfc5.png

DcLU9C9.png

Fatigues

fuckin ay boys! another one for the books! shitty everything was ssooo spread out, missed a few loot pics!!

Regardless always a pleasure, banging noobs out with the V-UNIT!!! And shout-out to @@Veng Speeeed for leading up another great trip!

Natural
$ DONATOR $

Ayy! Was a fun night! the Scorp was stupid fun for no reason lmao

KingReptar

Nice loot!

int 0x80

Good shit lads. Was a super fun trip!

-CarnivoR

Only came to clear rbh lol but it was fun af shoutout to @-Carnivor for fucking shit up

The lawn guy

clearing mains since day 1

The lawn guy

After running into the mains i was out of brews and food and i was fucking tbed i had 3 guys on me and i have no clue how the fuck it made it out with 2 hp and 3 mains on me lmfao shout out to who ever caught the freeze on the mains chasing me <3x84XMF2.png

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

good shit fellas

Miltz

Looks sick boys! Gutted I couldn't be there!

Good job leading Shane!

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

sad i left so quickly! also gj to @Naturals for leading us initially, he did a really damn good job!