Sign in to follow this  
Fremnik

FRIENDLY BET ABOUT AGS COME ONE COME ALL

Fremnik

So, a bet between myself, Veng Harambe, and Protein Effs has begun about the AGS.

This is a friendly bet about the price of the AGS upon release of the elder maul.

I certify that I will pay Protein Effs 5m if if within weeks of Elder Maul release (assuming drop rate isn't insane and sufficient amounts are introduced into the game) that the AGS will drop to  AT LEAST 36m within 2 weeks and he will pay up if he is wrong :D

COME PLACE YOUR BETS AND PICK A SIDE!!!!

My rationale: as demand for AGS decreases due to demand of elder maul increasing, the price will drop as the Supply of the AGS stays the same but with a lower demand = lower price.

http://imgur.com/O6HRob0

Miltz

LOL I think AGS crashes.

Not betting on it though ;)

ROTLEADERNlG

Have the maul's stats been decided on? If it's that good then i'll agree the ags will drop a bit

Fremnik

Miltz how do I post an image about this topic, I made a fun graph and I can't figure it out T-T Its a paint that I gyazo'd

read above^

KamikazeKid

What are the stats and requirements on the maul? 36m in a few weeks doesn't seem like too much of a drop.

Edit: NVM :Phttp://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,307,65812979

Fremnik

Yeah new dev blog came out with stats. +15 more str bonus and higher accuracy but no spec

ratslayer37

depends on how good maul will be

-CarnivoR

Interesting lol

CDCvsCIA

They could prevent ags crashing by raising elders maul stat req. to 80 + attack. I say crashing 5m ish over 2 months