Miltz

Vengeance bullying Rev - Rev forced to cheat.

The big cheese

it looks like rev were slapping you? also if you broke the rules first expect anything right?

No worries ill be slapping your ass for ur +1s fag

nice insult, im not Rev and i doubt "you'll be slapping my ass for a +1" anytime soon since i stopped playing RS in 2012 and just do my RSC mod duties. 

Roffa

it looks like rev were slapping you? also if you broke the rules first expect anything right?

No worries ill be slapping your ass for ur +1s fag

nice insult, im not Rev and i doubt "you'll be slapping my ass for a +1" anytime soon since i stopped playing RS in 2012 and just do my RSC mod duties. 

Wow awesome dude, can i have your autograph

Miltz

No guesses as to where you came from lmfao.

I'm also yet to see what fucking rule we broke. You all keep talkin about us breaking a rule but so far the only people who have said so are your somewhat weird members, Big Mo who rage quits trips when he doesn't get what he wants and Adam who we all know sits in a corner and sucks his thumb for an hour every time he loses (other than that pretty nice guy).

None of your leadership have even commented - exactly the same as last time we won (about a week before one of them came in the TS and admitted we won too).

So listen idk wtf your smoking bud but fuck off lol.

Yea im not Rev btw im a mutual so please don't say  "My leadership"

i first seen the "beef" on rsc im just here as a third party so please try and not act out when i comment on something just give me a counter reason/argument

If you aren't Rev then accept my apologies. Either way my counter argument stands - we never broke a rule.

edvukas66
$ DONATOR $

well done! nice pic's, good work guys keep it up! 

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

I can't believe i missed this! fuuuck man!! this looked so fucking INTENSE!

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Good game!