Sign in to follow this  
CDCvsCIA

Venging ahk !@

CDCvsCIA

Hi clan, Ive seen a thread lately concerning auto hot keys, which is a non-bannable way to shortcut in-game actions.

I then downloaded it. Thing is, Im not really good with it so I proceeded to look up some youtube guide but no luck, I didnt find anything I was interested in.

Now Im wondering if one of you guys could write a script that would allow me to veng and return the mouse to its location :) Thanks in advance!

Nunslapper

Mouse co-ordinates would depend on screen-size and position of your game and also absolute co-oridinates are not allowed. You're really going to have to write your own script.

wahahaha

Mouse co-ordinates would depend on screen-size and position of your game and also absolute co-oridinates are not allowed. You're really going to have to write your own script.

you dont have to use coordinates provided you use osb screen marker or something to have a consistent mouse move to veng and back 

CDCvsCIA

you dont have to use coordinates provided you use osb screen marker or something to have a consistent mouse move to veng and back

Can you elaborate? I really want to make one.

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Just a heads up, ahk is actually bannable.. Most likely won't happen, but it's not legal.. Proceed with caution brother!

wahahaha

Can you elaborate? I really want to make one.

you would either need to use coordinates (wouldnt recommend) which basically makes your cursor go to the same spot no matter what its original point was

or you could mark a spot where you would put your cursor, then hit say 

A- moves cursor down

B- spell book

C- click

D- back to inventory

CDCvsCIA

Got you so lets say I put my cursor on my first inventory slot, then I want it to press magic tab then move cursor to veng, click then return to invo. How do I write that? How do I know how many pixels the cursor have to move?