Sign in to follow this  
Dabe

Dabegill

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

I don't have access on the inactivity thread, so if you can move this there that'd be swell.

I'm currently on a job the requires absolute 100% my attention so my activity will be very limited.

Meant to post this on the first day I started this new job site but it's been a little hectic.

Usually as my jobs go I can get everything set and sit in my truck and play scape, but this one is not allowing me to do so. Will be on for an hour here and there throughout the night when we are on standby but can't guarantee anything for this week and up to Tuesday.

I work in the oilfield on the production side, if anyone knows anything about it you'll know the hours are long and I'm always away from home. So when I am on 75% of them time I'm playing out of my truck or a bunk house filled with 10 dudes. I'll be sure to let you guys know in the event thread if you'll be expecting me for a trip or a partial late arrival depending on how this job goes.

Thanks

Adam

Edited by Dabe

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Good luck with work bro :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Aight bro, thanks for the heads up. I'll it in here so you can read the replies :)

Joseph

BABY COME BACK

Lol, well good luck man.

-CarnivoR

Good luck Adam!

Grabbin

Good luck man, when do expect to get back?

Dabe
$ DONATOR $

No saying really these jobs all depend on how the well was drilled and what kind of pressure it can take. The well is rated at 9500PSI at 80 barrels a minute but we are currently fracin 55 barrels a minute at 9200PSI. Not a lot of room to increase rate without blowing some iron up and possibly injuring someone out there on the line. We have done 12 stages out of 18. If this well finally breaks through we can do 4 stages in a 24 hour period. But have only done 4 stages these past 2 days. So I couldn't tell you. If we get rolling it'll be Monday or Tuesday. Could be longer, all depends on what we got going on down hole.

Then it's off to the next job site. Should have a few days off after this job finishes up. I can usually play scape and moniter my equipment from my truck but this job has a lot of pressure and requires me to be on my toes, and have eyes on the equipment to spot any failures or blow outs.

Edited by Dabe