Sign in to follow this  
Im Shmacked

94 magic as well as 20k+ mahogany logs

Im Shmacked

Before I turn in my application to vengeance, I set myself a goal to get 94 magic. I know that currently plank make is a very good way to train magic while even making money atm.

My question though, is if investing in 20k mahogany logs at 750gp ea is a good idea atm? Anyone have any opinions or speculations on whether these logs will rise or fall especially with update coming out. 

I am also planning in investing 50m+ in just solely mahogany planks themselves at 2,560.

If anyone has any insight or speculations about mahogany logs/plank, any in put would be fantastic!

tomnr

Considering the upcomming construction update I'd buy them in right now - if you have the cash. 
For current profit/loss go to https://rsbuddy.com/efficiency and click on the magic icon. 

Derek

not sure on how much you will merch , just have to see and wait for update

Tank

I've not played RS actively properly for about a year but have been playing RS in general forever it seems, it tends to be the trend every time that if there is a new update for a skill the supplies will skyrocket for that skill - so I would buy them before the update personally. How that applies to this update I'm not sure though (I haven't read much about the cons update) - it's happened in the past where people have stocked up on a certain item ready for a skill update to try and merch the supplies but the update itself has made the item they've stocked up on somewhat useless because the new items they've added are so much more OP and the item they have bought before the update will just crash on the day (something to bare in mind!)

I'd say it's safe to say if the planks are going up in value now at a constant rate there's a good chance they will shoot up in prices after the update though because others are stocking them for a reason

Good luck with it bro!

-CarnivoR

I wouldn't know tbh but stringing is my go to method

Miltz

I've literally no idea about the planks question, I just want to say GOOD LUCK on the magic :)

I look forward to seeing an application.

Nans are ez

shitload of mahoganys lel

CDCvsCIA

I suggest low level planks are your best bet for a chance at merching

Narge Slayer

Nice mate :)

soaksplats

plank make is really annoying to do XD if you can handle all the clicking then go for it XD