xJH

Teach me

xJH

Can someone pls try teach me zulrah im fkn shit never got a single kill

PlXELHUNGRY

I haven't even tried yet lol. Best of luck bro

Caregan

http://www.zulrahguide.com

You just click on what phase it is and it will show you where to stand and what to use and all that

Edited by Caregan

statyk
$ DONATOR $

This is how I learned- I started with rotation 4, and I only did rotation 4 until I had it down. U can log after the very first range phase that doesn't hit u, upon logging u will just be outside on the dock. Then once u got 4 down, I learned rotation 3 next. Then after learning 3&4 I learned 1&2. Also I would recommend watching a video and watching him do the kill like 5-10 times just to really get a better idea of where to be standing and how to move.

Berserker

it takes a while to learn yeh, but it's worth it after all :)

http://www.zulrahguide.com

You just click on what phase it is and it will show you where to stand and what to use and all that

This is actually really good :)

Bender

mate all it comes down to is practice practice practice, the guides will help you but experience is the only way to get good at it... if u gotta get murkd 100 times before u get a kill so be it youll eventually get it

Joseph

Gonna have to teach yourself mate

xJH

mate all it comes down to is practice practice practice, the guides will help you but experience is the only way to get good at it... if u gotta get murkd 100 times before u get a kill so be it youll eventually get it

ive prolly died like 70 times atleast it confuses the fk out of me

Rite

i should probably learn myself;P

Cayden
$ DONATOR $

its something you have to sit and learn straight for a couple of hours, and then you will be okay. I just dont have the energy or patience to learn whaha.

Strpurepkr

Find a little picture of the rotations. It lays them out, left to right and put it next to your rs client while you do it and slowly learn the rotations, took me 30+ deaths to stop dying consistently. I still die though, it's a tough boss, profit snek is unforgiving.