Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Miltz

The Official Clan League - Vengeance' Campaign

Miltz

hd5QblO.gif

Whats up guys. The purpose of this topic is to enlighten you all on the new 'Official Clan Leagues'.

The new system, created by Kill Boy, essentially has three leagues which each hold their own rules:

1. Matched 55 Def - KO

The name kind of represents the rules that each fight in this league have to stick to. This league requires both teams to have matched OP's (to accommodate for rune pure/tank clans, if the fight is 1-14 people we get +1, 15 - 24 +2, and 25+ +3). There is a 55 defense cap on the gear and the fight is 'Last Man Standing'.

2. Matched 55 Def - First to 25

This league requires both teams to have matched OP's (to accommodate for rune pure/tank clans, if the fight is 1-14 people we get +1, 15 - 24 +2, and 25+ +3). There is a 55 defense cap on the gear and the fight is first to 25 kills.

3. Matched Uncapped - KO

This league is one that we wont be focusing on too much. This league requires both teams to have matched OP's (to accommodate for rune pure/tank clans, if the fight is 1-14 people we get +1, 15 - 24 +2, and 25+ +3). There is no defense cap and the fights are 'Last Man Standing'.

X4QoSOW.gif

These leagues are something that we are really looking forward too. It gives us the potential to put our skills to use within a defined system, where our performance is directly linked with our ranking.

I would type out in detail exactly how the system works, but the post does a good job, so I'll leave the link here if you want to learn more about it:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1288498-clan-wars-league-official-topic/

X4QoSOW.gif

So, as expected, our good friends Rev have challenged us to a fight that I am in the process of accepting. At the same time I am going to challenge Sanity in the 'Matched 55 Def KO' round too.

What do you guys think of the league? I think this is the perfect opportunity for us to get really hyped up about our fights, after all, we want that #1 spot.

Post your thoughts below!

#VengUp

Edited by Miltz

PabloSenti

Gives you guys clan wars action which is good practice. It can only make you better as a clan.

Joseph

I will back this with any circumstances as long as we can have the opportunity to crush Rev!

int 0x80

I'm 100% training for this and hyped to take #1!

jcres

gotta get my app in already been saying it for too long now lol wanna be able to join in on the smashing

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Gives you guys clan wars action which is good practice. It can only make you better as a clan.

Couldn't of said it any better myself.

Regardless of the outcome ; practice makes perfect - every fight benefits both clans, even the losing clan

I'm hyped as fuck for this actually :D

Motivates me even more to max out my big boy zerk! :)

Jake

Sounds like a great time to me

I_OD

This is amazing, ill be there =]

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Excited for something new :D

Veng Speeeed

Going to be pretty fun!