Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Almoe

Whats your daily/weekly workout routine?

Almoe

Hey guys I just wanted to share my workout routine for the ppl out there and maybe start this topic since I figured I'd share my progress and my routine over the year of working out. 

*Before= 5'9, 136lb, 16

*After= 5'9, 155lb, 17

Haven't changed much over the year, but it is improving.

I normally keep my routine on my phone incase I forget it.

I would also vary some few movements when doing the exercise.
Workout routine

Mon-Wed: Triceps and back

Back & Lats:

Wide grip pull ups- 15 reps

Reverse grip barbel rows10 reps of 3  135lb including the bar, s/o to Mr. Luimarco great guy does youtube

Wide grip lat pull-down4 sets of 6 100-120 lbs depending if im sore or lazy

Seated Rows- 6 sets of 8 110 lb my favorite of all

Bent over one arm long bar rows (instead of the bar, in our gym, theres a specific machine for it)- 3 sets of 8 135 lb

Dead lifts- 4 sets of 5 155lb terrible at it.

Triceps:

Dips- 5 reps im terrible at it

Decline close grip curl bar/ ez bar- 4 sets of 8 65lb, I try to not pressure my triceps when doing it

Dumbbell one arm/and both triceps extension- 4 sets of 5 25lb for one arm, 45 lbfor both

Triceps push down- 4 sets of 8 60 lb

Thurs-Sun: Shoulders, chest, and abs

Chest:

Arnold's Decline and normal Chest flys- 3 sets of 10 35-45lb

Cable cross-overs- 4 sets of 5 30-40lb

Bench press-3 sets of 10 135lb

Incline dumbell press- 4 sets of 6 45lb

Shoulders:

Barbell shoulder press (smith machine ew) - 4 sets of 6 100lb

Lateral raise- 3 sets of 6 35lb

and finally external rotation cable- 5 sets of 2 25lb lightweight

Feel free to share yours and also correct me or add any exercises, I would like to extend my workouts. Also when doing triceps pulldowns how would your stance be? One of my friends actually told me to bend down and make my back straight, it looks weird personally. 

Berserker

no legs at all?

i'm doing 3 days split, Monday ( Chest + Triceps ) Wednesday ( Shoulders + Legs ) and Friday or Saturday ( Back and Biceps ) if you'd like me to add which exercises i do, hmu :)

Almoe

no legs at all?

i'm doing 3 days split, Monday ( Chest + Triceps ) Wednesday ( Shoulders + Legs ) and Friday or Saturday ( Back and Biceps ) if you'd like me to add which exercises i do, hmu :)

Aha, f leg days bro, also forgot to add biceps as well, recently I had a injury on my forearms it stings when I do curls, don't know why, but nice to see some ppl who works out in this cc.

Caregan

Not sure what working out is tbh. Last time I was in a gym was junior year of high school and I was only there because I was the new kid and they were giving me a tour... But good for y'all that do workout!

Almoe

Not sure what working out is tbh. Last time I was in a gym was junior year of high school and I was only there because I was the new kid and they were giving me a tour... But good for y'all that do workout!

I personally like working out since it relieves my stress and also I get to be proud of something i do c:

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Eat, sleap, scape repeat

Joseph

yeah the walk from my couch to my computer is pretty intense dude.

Miltz

Eat, sleap, scape repeat

Lmao same but I'm not proud of it

-CarnivoR

@@Almoe I'm a certified personal trainer and can always help you out if you have any questions or concerns just hit me up

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Finger curls

PabloSenti

i recently started exercising for the first time in a while thanks to pokemon go