Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Money making for me?

Mike
Good guys, some already must have seen I perguntano fc in a way I make money with my status ... they showed me slayer and I'm leveling! But I wanted to know other ways to make a reasonable money for me ... See my status in my signature.

Mike

Macaco_Rosa.png

Grabbin

You could easily learn zulrah and do that, or get 50+ hunter and catch eclectic implings, currently nets to over 1.7m/hr at 99, but I'd guess still a decent amount at lvl 50

Mike

You could easily learn zulrah and do that, or get 50+ hunter and catch eclectic implings, currently nets to over 1.7m/hr at 99, but I'd guess still a decent amount at lvl 50

hmmmmmm :huh:

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Wtf that's amazing XD ^ I'd for that :o 

Grabbin

I did these imps on my main for med clues, but I just realised how good money they are, when a few days ago a friend (the yt fag) made a video about it xd

Adderlol

If you're struggling with zulrah, green dragons are never a bad idea, especially with the prices now. Dragon bones are over 3k each, and looting bag is great.

Banter

Good guys, some already must have seen I perguntano fc in a way I make money with my status ... they showed me slayer and I'm leveling! But I wanted to know other ways to make a reasonable money for me ... See my status in my signature.

If you want to be efficient, I'd make an alt account and splash off 66 magic, then get if you plan on keeping the account just quest your defence and get some agility, if not just train it.

Air orbs are currently 500k per hour and are extremely afk. There are sometimes pkers so keep an eye out.

It will allow you to play on your main account aswell.

Mike

If you want to be efficient, I'd make an alt account and splash off 66 magic, then get if you plan on keeping the account just quest your defence and get some agility, if not just train it.

Air orbs are currently 500k per hour and are extremely afk. There are sometimes pkers so keep an eye out.

It will allow you to play on your main account aswell.

If you're struggling with zulrah, green dragons are never a bad idea, especially with the prices now. Dragon bones are over 3k each, and looting bag is great.

I did these imps on my main for med clues, but I just realised how good money they are, when a few days ago a friend (the yt fag) made a video about it xd

thanks

PabloSenti

english?

The lawn guy

zulrah dude