Sign in to follow this  
int 0x80

Clan Recruitment Events

int 0x80

Thinking about how we could boost numbers and get a large pull at future events. This may sound dead obvious, but looking at the calendar the only things I see close to it are castle wars and the zammy mass.

What if we were to host a pest control or barbarian assault event where a bunch of new, upcoming zerks and tanks could participate in getting void/torsos with the current/prospective clan members?

It would bring a great deal of attention (if advertised right) and be a pretty positive thing for the community - it's nice to take a step back from the shit talking and toxicity to help the PvMers of RS.

Ideas? Opnions?

All constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Caregan

Mhm. We've done a few pest control recruiting events and it's turned out really well! And doing pest control is just a bonus cause it's fun :P

I personally prefer this type of recruiting rather than standing in 318 spamming or looking everyone up.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Mhm. We've done a few pest control recruiting events and it's turned out really well! And doing pest control is just a bonus cause it's fun :P

I personally prefer this type of recruiting rather than standing in 318 spamming or looking everyone up.

+1 Same here :D

We used to do these back in the day but wanted to focus on other aspects this month (which is maxing/leveling up - working on quality). Then again recruiting is more/new people is always important and good thing to keep it up and running.

It might be interesting to have an official recruiting day per week/month at Pest Control / Barb Assault. 

Elite+ can host their own events as well. So you can always get in contact with any of the Elite+ to host a recruiting event etc.

dedicated veng

i still need full void zo im totally in for that

Veng Speeeed

I will speak with the lads and see about hosting an open event for the zerkers/tanks in our cc.. which we have alot of who are not applied on our forums.. so i think this could push them apply etc.

I think like you said the castle wars event will help recruit more, but alot of people at castle wars are mains etc so i am not expecting a huge deal from that... but without a shadow of a doubt pest control is where all the zerks/tanks are at.. so ill look into getting one set up for the coming weeks!

If anyone has any suggestions on events that could help attract more members feel free to message me!

Jake

Sounds like a great idea to me

PabloSenti

I've always found that one of the best recruiting tools to be advertising outside of RS such RSC forums (zybez). Keeping your recruitment thread updated, posting regular aftermath topics/videos, and having several members represent you on those forums would allow you to display your name and clan to a larger audience.