Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
street clerk

Any magic guides?

street clerk

Money is not an issue. I want to go from 96-99 as fast as possible.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Money is not an issue. I want to go from 96-99 as fast as possible.

Like I said on your other topic ; if money isn't an issue Barraging in Ape Atoll is the way to go :D

Roffa

l0l

statyk
$ DONATOR $

Pretty expensive, but if u have it barraging is a very very fast method as Syb stated

Zevenge

Your best bet would be Ice barraging in the Ape Atoll tunnels, or the skeletons in Shilo Village if not possible to return to the Ape Atoll island. Probably would want to be in void or use a Salve Amulet(e) with best range gear you can wear/afford :)

Banter

Ice barraging is good but an afk method is stringing ammys. Not the best xp but still around 120k

-CarnivoR

Stringing :)

philz dirtyburg

i just finished off 99 magic the other day my self, there are a lot of different methods out there but honestly its a lot easier to string jewelry than to burst/barrage cause its more ark to string and the xp/hr isn't that bad honestly 

Rigour

you could make a simple ahk script or google one for stun alching for 180k xp/hr...i think there was a faster method posted on reddit about spellbook swap to ancients and cast barrage then spellbook swap again to normal and alch then spell book swap back to ancients...i think its patched now though

I Sam I
$ DONATOR $

auto tele cammy, complete gp waste, but can do 8 hours over night 100% aafk, ive done it on all my accs

Grabbin

auto tele cammy, complete gp waste, but can do 8 hours over night 100% aafk, ive done it on all my accs

ye auto click away, they said, won't get your maxed zerk banned, they said

No for real, don't auto click on an acc that actually means something to you