Sign in to follow this  
Session

Maxed Zerk or Maxed Range Tank?

Session

Current builds i'm considering:

75/99/50 Zerker (sadly not all of my def is quested so i'd get 50 and pray for decent t50 gear in future!)

The biggest pro for this build in my eyes is the larger zerk bridding community and ags pking.

75/75/99 Tank 

Very durable, good for wars with the clan when I apply. I am aware of the sub 148 att/str req but I have spoken to a few people who have indicated exceptions could be made?

Current stats:

1NbbzzM.png

Regards,

Sesion

Caregan

My opinions between the 2... I'd go with range tank, not because that's what I own but because I personally like having more def and not dying as much. Don't have to worry about accidentally getting leveling up something and it 'ruining' the account, you have a ton of room to play with when playing a tank rather than a zerk. And you get to wear better stuff because of having defense, just my opinion though :)

Also, I went 70/70 attack/strength and kind of regret it. I wish I went 60/88 just so I could have had more melee power rather than having the numbers even. Love your account btw!

Session

My opinions between the 2... I'd go with range tank, not because that's what I own but because I personally like having more def and not dying as much. Don't have to worry about accidentally getting leveling up something and it 'ruining' the account, you have a ton of room to play with when playing a tank rather than a zerk. And you get to wear better stuff because of having defense, just my opinion though :)

Also, I went 70/70 attack/strength and kind of regret it. I wish I went 60/88 just so I could have had more melee power rather than having the numbers even. Love your account btw!

Thanks for the advice, you raised a really interesting point i hadn't considered about the 60/88, I was doing 75/75 by default because of tox staff but 60/88 would add significant melee ability making at more into a tank/piety pure type build. 

Caregan

Thanks for the advice, you raised a really interesting point i hadn't considered about the 60/88, I was doing 75/75 by default because of tox staff but 60/88 would add significant melee ability making at more into a tank/piety pure type build.

yeah I've been told to go 75/70 for the staff but I don't melee that much to even think about investing that much into 1 melee weapon. With the 60/88 I would've loved to see what could happen if I brought both range and melee out every time. I only got 70/70 for an elite clue, other than that it serves no purpose to me which kind of sucks but unless I was gonna make another account, I can't do much a bout it unfortunately.

wahahaha

tank if you're interested in clanning, ur fine being 75/74

rp kinda dumb if you're 50 def and 85 prayer

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

truth^^^^

Grabbin

Maxed tank for the sake of clanning.

Don't get over 75/73 otherwise you'll be melee based :P

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Be like snurf get a tank

Miltz

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

It depends what YOU like the most. If you still like to 1v1/brig then I'd go zerk because of the different combat styles... Than again with your current pray level I'd recommened even getting higher attack as well... If not 99...

If you're looking to be really sufficient with your account for clanning only then I highly recommend the tank. Especially with the potential update of Rigour coming out in the near future!

Good luck making your decision!

Session

How would 99/99/50 be as I plan on clanning mainly with you guys?