Sign in to follow this  
I Berzerk I

Pest Control

I Berzerk I

Any good PC clans/worlds??

Caregan

Really the only way I found the cc/worlds for pest control was to go into 344 and see if anybody was advertising a cc to join. But depending on the time of the day, there sometimes wasn't a lot of people doing a separate world so I was kinda forced to do the world with all the bots.

I don't recall but 374 MIGHT have been a world separate from 344, could be empty now I'm not sure. The cc I used when I did pc for people was 'Deathcamp'. Whether or not it's still active.. I wouldn't be able to tell you. Good luck :)

Veng Speeeed

Really the only way I found the cc/worlds for pest control was to go into 344 and see if anybody was advertising a cc to join. But depending on the time of the day, there sometimes wasn't a lot of people doing a separate world so I was kinda forced to do the world with all the bots.

I don't recall but 374 MIGHT have been a world separate from 344, could be empty now I'm not sure. The cc I used when I did pc for people was 'Deathcamp'. Whether or not it's still active.. I wouldn't be able to tell you. Good luck :)

Always heed ther advice !

She is a pest control pro!

jcres

Join "the pc cc" for world hop there and then come back and join our cc lol

Caregan

Join "the pc cc" for world hop there and then come back and join our cc lol

Exactly what I did lmao. If they switch worlds you'll def be able tell a difference so just hop back in that cc and get the new world :D

Persian Wine

theres ccs for this!!!!?!