Sign in to follow this  
Esca

Esca-

Esca

Yo,to some of you wondering, and to most of you who know, I'd just like to say, as being an elite member of this clan since day 1 and a warlord for i believe the last 2 months, some irl hopped up and honestly runescape just wasn't something i could focus on or have time for. I hope to hop on soon and go on a pk trip with all you guys once I can get my head straight and even focus on something like a game. I'd just like to say, to especially the existing/past officials and members, I had one hell of a time being in vengeance for the odd 3 months I did, it reminded me of some good old hf/vh days and I really bonded with a lot of people. Ily all <3 and idgaf what anyone has to say, this clan is a badass #1 clan for a reason, because of the people in it, and the leadership that has always been behind it. I will hop on asap when I can to see you all, it was a pleasure to be a member and warlord for this clan, to those I know, it was fun as hell! and to those I don't know or didn't even get along with, hope to see you/meet and talk to you all soon. -Esca  

Caregan

Hope you are okay and get everything worked out as soon as possible!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Heya @@Esca !

I hope your real life issues get sorted out soon so that you can do what you hope to do (play rs :D). But like we said, take your time bro! We all have to go thru these rough phases of our life from time to time.

Thank you for the nice feedback/motivation

Hoping to see you soon ;)

Veng Speeeed

Hey bro... Hope everything's okay irl man... Irl is always first!

Looking forward to seeing guy again bro!

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I really hope to see you come back very soon

Fatigues

hope all is well, esca

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

hope to see you back soon mate, keep it up

PlXELHUNGRY

Hope to see you back soon