Sign in to follow this  
Berserker

Messi retired.

Berserker

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Vengeance apps are open. 

Just joking, I barely have any idea about football... I do remember Messi being a pretty darn good player in the past few years tho. I just found out he missed a penalty against Chile... Shit happens... I mean, it can happen to the best. Not sure why he'd retire already at such young age... Than again, if he feels comfortable with it and wants to chase other dreams I wish him the best of luck!

Caregan

Vengeance apps are open. 

Just joking, I barely have any idea about football... I do remember Messi being a pretty darn good player in the past few years tho. I just found out he missed a penalty against Chile... Shit happens... I mean, it can happen to the best. Not sure why he'd retire already at such young age... Than again, if he feels comfortable with it and wants to chase other dreams I wish him the best of luck!

if I had made millions by that age is probably retire too lmao. Guess it also depends on the career path as well. I'm sure he has probably thought about it for some time now and wanted to pursue something else for whatever reason. He always can go and start an organization for kids that don't have money or resources in other places and allow them to play soccer, or something like that. I don't know anything about soccer either but apparently it's a big deal lol.

Vengeance apps are open. 

if I had made millions by that age id probably retire too lmao. Guess it also depends on the career path as well. I'm sure he has probably thought about it for some time now and wanted to pursue something else for whatever reason. He always can go and start an organization for kids that don't have money or resources in other places and allow them to play soccer, or something like that. I don't know anything about soccer either but apparently it's a big deal lol.

Veng Speeeed

Mate tbh he's like a baby spitting his dummy out because he has lost 4 finals in a row lol ... Losers mentality because he's so use to having it easy at barca if you ask me! Big shame though he could of easy got 70-80 goals for Argentina before retiring and literally left a record that wouldn't be touched even though he leaves as record scorer still ..

Joseph

llmaooooo after that fail free kick I would retire too! dude embarrassed himself lo0l0l0l0l0l

Miltz

Most dangerous player to ever walk this earth but shit like this ruins a reputation.

Dunno what he was thinking really