Sign in to follow this  
BnP

F2P Money Making?

BnP

Is there any way to make decent money f2p? Been wanting to play a second account while i afk my tank, seems like bot's run all the resources... Got any ideas?

Kev

I'm pretty sure the money making methods in f2p are pretty wack. I'd suggest you to train your skills on your second account to get those quest requirements out of the way.

Miltz

One thing people always forget is f2p merching. Can monitor the ge and stuff on your f2p account, lots of items to merch too. Rune fulls/legs/kites and Lobsters for some examples!

Caregan

Fishing would prolly be my best guess tbh since yews are always infested with bots. Never really knew of any other ways besides that. Possibly those zombie things down in that barb village cave? That's all that comes to mind for f2p though.

The lawn guy

do big bones till you make like 50k then buy and sell rune 2hs in ge or in edge

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

What about killing the hobgoblins west of crafting guild for limps or something like that I can't remember lol XD

BnP

What about killing the hobgoblins west of crafting guild for limps or something like that I can't remember lol XD

that might not be to bad actually

Fishing would prolly be my best guess tbh since yews are always infested with bots. Never really knew of any other ways besides that. Possibly those zombie things down in that barb village cave? That's all that comes to mind for f2p though.

i think fishing is loaded as fuck with bots aswell :/

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

One thing i used to do as a free-to-player was this lowkey GE item processing money making method that only works sometimes, usually due to low supplies (sadly). Buy out pastry dough, buy out pie dishes, fill them, and sell. I would make insaneee profit margins of up to 1K per dish, but the supply of pie dishes is so low this frankly doesn't work much. Give it a try though! Pastry dishes are in high demand.

Sadly, free to play is so ridden with bots it's impossible to gather any resource, fight any monster, or buy from any shop that makes profit. good luck tho brotha

Caregan

i think fishing is loaded as fuck with bots aswell :/

I'm sure it is as well but it isn't like woodcutting is what I meant. Like, the pond or whatever you click to start fishing doesn't instantly disappear like a tree does, so you'll actually be able to get something rather than nothing. If that makes sense :)

Edited by Caregan

Phase

Risk Fighting in f2p is op

24-pack

You can also merch rare items in f2p a lot of people forget about em.

Hill giants are also like 40k+ gp/h and you can get combats up at the same time :)