Sign in to follow this  
Rail_Trail

My computer (pics for Holy Zerk)

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

The keyboard sure stands out, haha!

Lmao alot of comments bout my board. When I was building it originally I had no keyboard. I knew my grandfather was a big computer enthusiast in the early 90's when 200 Mb Hard Drives were $300 (or so he tells me). I asked him if he had any spare computer parts I could have and he pulled out this old keyboard. Says he doesn't know much about it and hasn't used it in years, so I did a little research and apparently it's from the year 1990 which makes it 26 years old. Uses A/T connector in the back (precursor to PS/2, which is precursor to USB) so I had to buy some connectors and it works perfectly. Can promise you it types better than most modern keyboards! Full mechanical too.

The only computer part that hasn't become obsolete tbh.

This is my setup atm. I've got a custom built pc as well, the blue thing to the right of the desk :D

be2a4qm.jpg

Lookin good with the dual monitors! :D

Stalkers

looking to build a new pc sooon xd