Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Kev

Making a Range Tank

Kev

I've decided to make a new Range Tank account. It's pretty efficient to play on my main while leveling up my new account. (Should've done this way earlier)

I was wondering if there is anyone who knows what quests, stats, etc. are necessary in order to make a perfect Range Tank. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance  ;)

Miltz

Myself and @ are doing this as we speak!

You can't mess a tank up. Make sure you do low requirements high xp reward quests straight off the bat, high arena, waterfall etc. I am questing my account first then training, I think Jody is doing the opposite!

Hit us up if you want to quest together :) Good luck brother.

Edited by Miltz

kushty panda

I would get every attack/str/def/prayer quest done so you have piety etc. incase you want to get that at a later date and it pushes you over the 148 melee limit, Kings ransom gives you like 30k att/str xp or something.

Other than that i'd probably get barrows gloves just to have the best in slot for melee training defence. Fremmy Isles for Neitz helm is good for maging on clan pk trips.

I'd go for 70 att 70 str 70 def and then 99 range and 94 mage - stay 52 prayer for a while if you want to pk at Edgville but 70+ is best for deeper pking.

After that, most tanks get 75 attack for staff of the dead, 75 defence for dfs and serp helm - i would stay at 70 strength incase you accidently get xp but you can get 73 strength or 78 attack.

After that, I'd work on Kandarin and Western diaries for +10% bolt specs and elite void, and then just slowly train your defence up towards 99.

Hope that helps man.

Miltz

I would get every attack/str/def/prayer quest done so you have piety etc. incase you want to get that at a later date and it pushes you over the 148 melee limit, Kings ransom gives you like 30k att/str xp or something.

Other than that i'd probably get barrows gloves just to have the best in slot for melee training defence. Fremmy Isles for Neitz helm is good for maging on clan pk trips.

I'd go for 70 att 70 str 70 def and then 99 range and 94 mage - stay 52 prayer for a while if you want to pk at Edgville but 70+ is best for deeper pking.

After that, most tanks get 75 attack for staff of the dead, 75 defence for dfs and serp helm - i would stay at 70 strength incase you accidently get xp but you can get 73 strength or 78 attack.

After that, I'd work on Kandarin and Western diaries for +10% bolt specs and elite void, and then just slowly train your defence up towards 99.

Hope that helps man.

Ignore me - do what Dan said^

Kev

Myself and @ are doing this as we speak!

You can't mess a tank up. Make sure you do low requirements high xp reward quests straight off the bat, high arena, waterfall etc. I am questing my account first then training, I think Jody is doing the opposite!

Hit us up if you want to quest together :) Good luck brother.

Hope that helps man.

Thanks guys, that helps a lot!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Hope that helps man.

Hahahaha Milfzy :D

OT: Good idea Kevin! I wish you good luck aye ^^

kushty panda

Hope that helps man.

HA to be fair it depends if he wants a basic one for clanning which you can get alot quicker and pretty much just as good on trips.

Miltz

Hope that helps man.

HA to be fair it depends if he wants a basic one for clanning which you can get alot quicker and pretty much just as good on trips.

GUIDE ME THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Accumulator, void, 99 range in this order is fast 

Veng Speeeed

The tanks are coming in strong lads ! Me and @@Veng Russ are also starting one too !!

Kev

The tanks are coming in strong lads ! Me and @@Veng Russ are also starting one too !!

Fuck yeah! :D