Sign in to follow this  
Snurf

postcount

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Managed to get 100 postcount in a short period without spamming, kinda proud of this. I love forums.

It was a blast even when i cant be online ingame while being at sea. Talking with you guys is the only thing i can do in my free time on board.

Seems like this community is very friendly. Thanks to all of you.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

hihi glad you enjoy the community :D 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Managed to get 100 postcount in a short period without spamming, kinda proud of this. I love forums.

It was a blast even when i cant be online ingame while being at sea. Talking with you guys is the only thing i can do in my free time on board.

Honestly bro, it's because of people like you who make this community/clan great. Us ranks will always make sure we get rid of the drama-creating kids.

Achieving 100 post count with meaningful topic/replies in a short period of time is pretty impressive indeed! I'm truly proud of you ^^

Can't wait to see you officially being a member of our clan.

Your attitude = main key of stepping up in Vengeance.

Keep it up!

Esca

gj setting a good example 

Miltz

Honestly bro, it's because of people like you who make this community/clan great. Us ranks will always make sure we get rid of the drama-creating kids.

Achieving 100 post count with meaningful topic/replies in a short period of time is pretty impressive indeed! I'm truly proud of you ^^

Keep it up!

What Sybren said. I was saying only today that I liked you and your attitude! Keep it up man.

Phase

awesome work brotha

Berserker

glad you like it man :)

Jake

well done sir

Veng Speeeed

Keep it up!

What Sybren said. I was saying only today that I liked you and your attitude! Keep it up man.

What miltz said about what sybren said ! Keep it up buddy

Kev

This is without doubt one of the best forums I've been on so far :D . This post is also my 100th by the way haha.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

This is without doubt one of the best forums I've been on so far :D . This post is also my 100th by the way haha.

Congratz aswell buddy =)