Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Zerker Vs Range Tank, what do you want to see?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Been a range tank before, pretty powerful but unless you get that hp up life gets hard.

Normally i'd default to it but I got a bit bored of not being able to melee and the cost of everything was massive ended up doing 200 Zulrah kills just to stay afloat let alone progress!

Now with a zerker i'll still be able to hit max range since Void is 42 def, Anguish and archers don't require def so I can do that. In terms of magic damage i'll do the same my main problem will be staying alive.

At the moment I just want to know as a clan what do you need? Obviously I want to have fun but i'll find that regardless.

Still got a few weeks to decide, 94 Magic > Skills > Quest then decide but i'd like to have a goal.

Leaning towards zerker at the moment.

Grabbin

Tbh maxed tanks are just op

Kev

Tanks are op like Grabbin said  :wub:

Adderlol

We're lacking on tanks

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I have both. Since most part of training process was in nmz i decided to make both.

I prefer playing on the zerker for deep pking i would chose for the tank.

NAYYLMAO

Tbh maxed tanks are just op

ye man personally i like ur 99 att 99 str 99 def tank

kushty panda

Yeh you can do more on a tank in game, and they're better for clanning in wars etc. More tanks in a war means we'll win more wars.

Zerks are more fun though, more k0s but way more deaths too. As long as you can actually switch really well that's the key thing, some people make zerks but they don't want to sweat it pking so they'd be better off having a tank.

And pvm can be shit on a zerk so it depends what you prefer.

Miltz

Yeh you can do more on a tank in game, and they're better for clanning in wars etc. More tanks in a war means we'll win more wars.

Zerks are more fun though, more k0s but way more deaths too. As long as you can actually switch really well that's the key thing, some people make zerks but they don't want to sweat it pking so they'd be better off having a tank.

And pvm can be shit on a zerk so it depends what you prefer.

Kushty's answer is life.

Tanks Ben, tank.

Jake

range tankin is always nice

Strpurepkr

If you already had a tank go zerk, tanks seem more flexible in pvm and easier to make money on, but I find zerkers unique pvp wise and have many different options

Berserker

i'd go zerk everytime, clanwise i'd say Tank though.