Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

These Pure Clans

Joseph

While pking with everyone lately I've noticed that clearing the pure clans seem a bit more difficult than most. My theory is that it's how simple and easy their return sets are, being welfare basically bc of 1 def. We usually wipe the floor with these assholes, yet it takes them not even a minute to get back. Anyone notice this? Ideas on what we should do to improve? Is there even anything to improve on? What do you all think?

Veng Speeeed

While pking with everyone lately I've noticed that clearing the pure clans seem a bit more difficult than most. My theory is that it's how simple and easy their return sets are, being welfare basically bc of 1 def. We usually wipe the floor with these assholes, yet it takes them not even a minute to get back. Anyone notice this? Ideas on what we should do to improve? Is there even anything to improve on? What do you all think?

tbh bro... they fill every armour slot and invent slot just like us aswell i guess, so as much as i love ya bro i have to disagree :P i think its just based on us not clearing them quick enough and if they have more opts etc... or could even be from others logging in.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Having a nice bank setup and knowing all the ancient teleports (and have the tabs banked aswell) will help you alot in improving on returning.

There are also some images around on those forums how to return fast and efficient

Caregan

1.) just FYI, it took me like 2 minutes to read that cause of the font lmao. I had to keep going back and reading it 2 or 3 times.

2.) I do agree with speed, though. They have the same amount of stuff as us (maybe a thing or 2 less I don't know), but it's still relatively the same. Don't get much from them at all when you do kill them either. Just have to bring more people, listen to the calls a little bit better (can always use improvement), and slap their 5heads! For having 1 defense though they sure do tank more than I would think they would.

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

I always bring switches for returns and still return in a minute, practice m8

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I heard they're maxed 75 Def clans but veng speeeeed did work on them and they realized ragging was the only way.  I heard he invented pures because people were tired of losing bank to him.  Nah it's not a massive issue still make bank off their runes anyway not much that can be done don't sweat it it s what we're about. 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

1.) just FYI, it took me like 2 minutes to read that cause of the font lmao. I had to keep going back and reading it 2 or 3 times.

2.) I do agree with speed, though. They have the same amount of stuff as us (maybe a thing or 2 less I don't know), but it's still relatively the same. Don't get much from them at all when you do kill them either. Just have to bring more people, listen to the calls a little bit better (can always use improvement), and slap their 5heads! For having 1 defense though they sure do tank more than I would think they would.

^what my gurl Caregan said

I always bring switches for returns and still return in a minute, practice m8

^what my boy Kevo said

+ When there's even opts we're able to outlast pure clans multiple times without banking - use that black dhide and they'll barely be able to do shit :D especially when you can tank :) 

Joseph

Touché

I'll work on it myself then :P

Jake

Yeh gatta just practice gearing and getting back out there

Miltz

THAT FONT. Ye pretty much covered it - a lot of the pure scene have a lot of multi experience and can bank really efficiently. Practice makes perfect and everybody will get faster as time goes on. Having said that, we are pretty good at returning anyway :)

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

Pure clans have more ops because there are a lot more of them. Zerkers are stronger but there aren't many in-game, compared to pures that is..