Sign in to follow this  
Ben

TIFU: The resilliance

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Hello team,

I'm Ben, we've spoken before about this and that. Well my account got banned for using Auto Hot Keys the other day, flagged up as a macro tool and they refuse to check it.

So today I thought "Strength to strength what good is moping? I'll get right back on it" except I start with nothing and didn't get where to start, i'll decide after all my quests (Only goal at the moment) whether to make a Zerker or Tank.

Anyway my cousin gave me 5m so I bought a bond and said i'd do some quests today. But before I did that, rang up work "I'm in the hospital" got a joint, took my top off with my vietnam shorts on sat in the back listening to The Rat Pack, reading Harry Potter and getting a tan. Did I mention it's my girls birthday who I told I was in work?

So there's me, not concentrating high as a kite listening to "Cult of Personality" questing away with 3 hours before I meet her in town for dinner with her parents so I have my headphones on.

Heard a beeping took them off and could hear movement downstairs "Ben?!"....

Fuck.

"Hiya love, ____ said ______ before I leave ______ owed time _____ finished early"

My eyes are surprisingly not red, then literally a minute later her mum and dad are here the dogs here running up to me i'm sweating like any clan who stumbles upon @Veng Speeeeed on his own in the wilderness and they say "Come to town with us now before we eat we'll have a bevvy".

Just jumped in the shower, did a wing-it job and completely improvized. Now i'm dressed and off to town with no idea what i'm doing. IO have resilliance. Rather than lose my account and quit I knew that I wouldn't enjoy anything as much as my time in Vengeance somewhere else, and now i've had to use it IRL.

That's going on my CV, wish me luck.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

You are a legend.. :X

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Best of luck, had a good read

Joseph

That was a good read! Write a book mate, you'd do well sir!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Jake

Lol nice

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Cheers mate i'm going to have to start doing a 'Ben's story of the week' for all the weird unexpected shit that happens, I might never be able to apply but i'll keep the morale up! 

Miltz

Cheers mate i'm going to have to start doing a 'Ben's story of the week' for all the weird unexpected shit that happens, I might never be able to apply but i'll keep the morale up! 

I think you do this anyway but just don't title it that! Time for a rebrand buddy :P