Sign in to follow this  
Trouserdevil

Looking for a new TV show

Trouserdevil

Hey guys, as the title states, I am looking for a new series to watch. I just finished watching the Office and with that show completed I don't know what other shows to binge watch while i grind rs. Suggestions? I am not really looking for any reality TV or documentaries, but any other genre is fair game. I really have seen too many shows to really list out, but they are mostly from the trending section of Netflix over the past few years, so anything that is not super popular I probably haven't seen. I also have access to Hulu, and I havent really watched anything off of there besides One Punch Man. Thanks boys!

kushty panda

Peaky Blinders, Boardwalk Empire, Marco Pollo, Game of Thrones, or youtube the big lez show ;)

Veng Speeeed

The oc.... classic !

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

My favs are 'The Vikings' and right now 'Games of Thrones'.

Caregan

Idk if you liked full house but fuller house is pretty good, I like it at least.

I'm sure you've seen prison break but that's good.

Rest of my shows you wouldn't enjoy so that's all I got for ya :)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Vikings, Game of Thrones, Black sails, Sons of Anarchy for your action.

House of Cards, True Detective, Dexter if you like mind games.

Stuff like the office? Unnatural acts, Extras (Brilliant), Arrested Development (Funnier than I thought it'd be), Park and Rec, Brooklyn 99.

Give us a shout what you feel like i've seen some amazing ones.

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

NARCOs all i ever watched from netflix

Miltz

The 'A Week of Vengeance' series is supposed to be good.. Youtube original apparently..

Joseph

Being the pro at "Netflix and Chill" as I am (cited on my kids birth certificate) I think I can be useful here.

Okay so..

Shows: Dexter, Prison Break, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, The League, Sex and the City (Just kidding), New Girl, Empire, Workaholics

Animes: Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Parasyte, Deathnote, Food Wars, Another, The New DBZ

Edited by Joseph

Caregan

Being the pro at "Netflix and Chill" as I am (cited on my kids birth certificate) I think I can be useful here.

Okay so..

Shows: Dexter, Prison Break, American Horror Story, How I Met Your Mother, The League, Sex and the City (Just kidding), New Girl, Empire, Workaholics

Animes: Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, Parasyte, Deathnote, Food Wars, Another, The New DBZ

Sex and the city is so good!

Jake

Seinfeld