Sign in to follow this  
Ben

It's a sad day for me, I won't be joining.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

So today I logged onto Runescape to see "Your account has been Disabled. Look at the online messaging system".

Last night, after getting all my stats up for the past few months I got from 58-61 Mining and logged off, I was running AHK at a 1:1 ratio purely to move to "Drop item" not even click.

So I checked and it's down as "Ban macro" appealed on Reddit since AHK is legit and was promptly made aware of a post from about 6 months ago from Ronan saying "1:1 is a myth, if AHK gets flagged you will be banned" despite all the videos claiming it's legitimate.

Anyway, messaged JagexSupport on Reddit, messaged back "Ban is warranted" so I said "Then tell me is it for Macroing or in fact for using AHK as intended?" no response in 6 hours despite the response 10 minutes later.

So now i've got no account. 68m bank, Quests, Untradeables everything gone. Unless I get a response from them again it looks like i've been banned for saving myself a bit of time, be very wary in future.

However, I am going to be sticking around here. Obviously I won't be able to apply since I no longer have an account but i've decided to make an Ironman and have a go of making it a main, i've not had a main on OSRS since release and it might be a bit of a change.

Sorry to everyone i've had going for so long, I had no idea that using AHK purely for one button not even multiples could get you banned, similar thing happened last July. I really can't stomach starting a Zerker/Tank again the questing and grind is just phenomenal so i'm not sure where I stand at the moment but thank you very much for all the support you've given me in game.

Grabbin

Damn that really sucks, I know the feeling.

Even though it's a real pain to start another account, do it, it's an awesome feeling to achieve the stuff again and level up :)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Damn that really sucks, I know the feeling.

Even though it's a real pain to start another account, do it, it's an awesome feeling to achieve the stuff again and level up :)

I'm going to just with an Ironman, I was at the end of questing and you saw my months work picture that was a lot of effort over about 40 days and the bank and everything I just fully can't be arsed skilling it all up again i'd rather have a change. I'll still be about here but it's too soon now for me to be able to jump right back in need to casual for a bit i'm so fully pissed off.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Aww man that sucks to here. We were all looking forward to see you joining Vengeance. You were hyping us up for such a long time :P

Never us AHK scripts man, they get you banned :/

good luck with w/e you choose to do :)

Miltz

NOOO BEN :(

I'm gutted about this, I was really looking forward to your app!

Take some time out and make the decision about whether or not you want to try your hand at making another tank/zerk. I hope you do!

Stick around the forums and CC though brother, it would be really sad to see you gone completely. Good luck!

Berserker

NOOO BEN :(

I'm gutted about this, I was really looking forward to your app!

Take some time out and make the decision about whether or not you want to try your hand at making another tank/zerk. I hope you do!

Stick around the forums and CC though brother, it would be really sad to see you gone completely. Good luck!

This! :(:(

~ the other Ben

Jake

sorry to hear it bro, gl with ironman though

Trouserdevil

Sorry to hear that man =/ gl with your other endeavors

Tabasco Soz

Selling 68m RSGP 

Joseph

Sad to hear that mate, didn't really know you but I hope the future hold some positivity!

PlXELHUNGRY

Oh, wow. :S  Best of luck on the appeal