Sign in to follow this  
Jody

upsetting day

Jody
$ DONATOR $

got on today and said id pay someone in clan to get me void. they asked for some money before and rest after before so i game them 8m and my info. then i was on kik and send a picture of level 45 deff only 35 exp away from 36 and said if i dont give him money he'd get 46. of course i didnt give him money so i have 46 deff.. idk how i feel about it. pretty upsetting.

http://prntscr.com/bc326h

Basil
$ DONATOR $

wait wut? who was it?

Jody
$ DONATOR $

some guy names ashkenazy. he was in cc and said hes been here for months. something like that i dont have his name anymore

PlXELHUNGRY

Fuck =/  that sucks bro.

Please please please NEVER trust non-ranked people

Veng Speeeed

Damn bro that sucks... but in future you should ask around and only ever let a member + do it for you bro. or post in the marketplace on the forums bro!

Miltz

Gutted for you man - if your still needing void when I'm back from my holiday I'll help you get it!

Veng Speeeed

Also mate I wanted to add 46 def isn't too bad its literally one level ... You'll still dominate deep wild and edge bro ! So keep your head up man ! ❤️

Caregan

some guy names ashkenazy. he was in cc and said hes been here for months. something like that i dont have his name anymore

Never seen or heard his name before. What a shame... Guess he felt some type of satisfaction for doing that?

Joseph

soz my man, keep your head up bc its not the end of the world! you'll still own regardless!

Jake

dont trust the non ranks mate

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Feelsbadman  :kaGWvS7: