Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Distracts

Call of duty black ops 1

Distracts

COD black ops 1 is now backwards compatible for xbox one. Pretty cool to see Activision finally making older COD games compatible on Xbox 1.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Ah good stuff! Used to make videos for Black Ops 1 too! I absolutely loved Zombies on it too, reminds me completely of university, Beer, Runescape 2 and BO1 with my Dazzle recording :D Ah what a game.

I wasn't massively fussy on it when I first bought it since I loved MW and MW2 but god did it grow on me, think I got to about 7th prestige or so, used to absolutely love ninja defusing! Gah I feel like going to my mums and getting my 360 back now :D

Distracts

If you bought any of the DLC content you should be able to download the game directly back onto your Xbox one for no charge.

froggyGee

Ooo i was wondering if i should i re download the dlc :P are there many people playing is it worth the 20 min wait for download? haha

Distracts

Ooo i was wondering if i should i re download the dlc :P are there many people playing is it worth the 20 min wait for download? haha

Worth it for me haha, I loved this game. Plus i've been playing zombies while i AFK at NMZ

Gwased

fuck bo1, all about bo2

froggyGee

Haha i might actually try that LOL :D , nahh man i hated b02 (multiplayer anyway) :P

C h o p Suey

Mw2 all time fav

Jake

Thats sweet BO1 was my fav COD game