Sign in to follow this  
Pressured

Konduit

Pressured

Whats your guys/girls thoughts on it? do you already use?  do you think its trustable?

NAYYLMAO

i use it and yes

only beef with it is getting devs to make more pvp plugins

Pressured

i use it and yes

aye thanks, only reason i want to use it is for the hiding attack styles on my 1 def acc not feeling fucking it nearly maxxed  :)

SirMirza

never tried it :o i heard its good tho

Berserker

let me know what you think about it, I always use OSbuddy or Runeloader.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

i use it and yes

aye thanks, only reason i want to use it is for the hiding attack styles on my 1 def acc not feeling fucking it nearly maxxed  :)

I feel like getting hacked would even be worse. I'm not saying you would. But I'm simply not trusting any 3rd party client that's not confirmed by Jagex to use. Use it at your own risk. You know the risks.

Grabbin

I used Konduit for a few month, but it's even more cpu heavy than osbuddy, also the positioning of the overlays kept resetting which was annoying. Maybe that is fixed by now

Iraq

I used Konduit for a few month, but it's even more cpu heavy than osbuddy, also the positioning of the overlays kept resetting which was annoying. Maybe that is fixed by now

Heavier than osb? Rip

Nunslapper

Just use OSB, everyone uses it so it's likely safe. I'm paranoid ever since I got hacked.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I use it myself and I think it's safe hasn't caused me any problems, it's like OSBuddy Pro > Konduit > OSBuddy Free. There a certainly a few things on OSBuddy pro I'd rather have but I'm not bothered enough to buy a membership on it since there's already so much of Konduit I don't utilize!