Lotty

Requesting Assistance for Barbarian Assault

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Hi guys.

In my Achievements post, I had written a goal of obtaining a fighter torso.

This is my request to play Barbarian Assault with some of you!  

e44dfe24c00c3bb8778084d6d53696cc.gif

If you'd like to join me, please respond below.   B)

Thank you in advance!

P.S.  Just as a head's up, I haven't played Barbarian Assault since 2004, so I'm extremely rusty and I don't really remember how to play...  But I still look forward to relearning.  I'm glad there's so many of you that enjoy playing! 

~Lotty

Iraq

LMAO I love your randoms gifs! What do you use to make one btw? & can you cut/edit the gif?

I think Ty loves BA btw, if you ask him nicely like hey ty wanna do ba while you think about callisto pet, he'll come. 

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

LMAO I love your randoms gifs! What do you use to make one btw? & can you cut/edit the gif?

I think Ty loves BA btw, if you ask him nicely like hey ty wanna do ba while you think about callisto pet, he'll come. 

Haha!  Thanks, Iraq!  That made my day.

I actually used the software Gyazo GIF to create it.  I don't think you're able to edit the GIF once it's created, unfortunately.  It's still really cool, though!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I'll sort you out tomorrow night Gmt past 4pm if you're on I play a lot of BA all I ask is you look up a little guide so we don't get slowed down

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

i need to do it soon also! so i may be joining you. I havent played in a very long time as well

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

I'll sort you out tomorrow night Gmt past 4pm if you're on I play a lot of BA all I ask is you look up a little guide so we don't get slowed down

Hi, Ben.  Thank you so much!  I've looked up guides but they don't make a lot of sense to me anymore.  If I played with anyone, they would have to be patient with me.

Brock

I am down! I need to get the fighters/penace hat...

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

i need to do it soon also! so i may be joining you. I havent played in a very long time as well

Awesome!  B)

Fatigues

nooobssss >:)

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Awesome!  B)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Actually, sorry about this wasn't thinking! I've ran out of membership. I don't get paid till' midnight but I'm free for 6 hours after work today if you want to get me a bond i'll get you a torso! Otherwise it'll have to be Thursday day since I'm off all day but tomorrow night I'm off out for dinner.