Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
IvoSilva

Dark Souls 3/Overwatch

IvoSilva

So I just recently completed all the achievements on Dark Souls 3, I 100% recommend it. Great game. (I found it a bit easy, but that's probably due to experience with the past titles). 

Also, Overwatch. Great game, tested the beta. It'd be pretty fun to get some of the RS lot on it playing together :) (Once it comes out anyway)

AnubisAwaken

like everything about Overwatch except for the damage Bastion does :l  drains your health in seconds

Hempstead

Literally what i was going to say too ^ bastions damage is insane but everything else about the game is great. If any of you are buying the full game hit me up !

IvoSilva

I'll see you guys on it :P

Miltz

Whats Bastion about?

Someone give me an overview!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

wtf Overwatch looks amazing :D 

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I missed the Beta and was heartbroken! I really don't like MMO's any more, I love getting competitive with everything I play even though I wouldn't describe myself as a competitive person and I played League, CS:GO, CoD and got bored or pissed off.

So I went to have a look and oh my god it looks incredible! The only issues I currently have are;

Will I have enough time/drive to play OSRS AND Overwatch? Will I want to pay so much for it if I've never tried it? Can I get my friends to pay out just to play with me? Will I even enjoy it? So many questions!

IvoSilva

Whats Bastion about?

Someone give me an overview!

He can turn into a turret that deals ridiculous damage. Basically shreds anything, so if you set him up with a reinhart for instance (he can put up a barrier that absorbs damage but you can still fire through it). Bastion melts entire teams, requires coordination though.

i think Overwatch would be awesome for us all to play together, I played a lot of pharrah and other offence champs.

EDIT: Girlfriends laptop is correcting everything, so annoying.