Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
ItsGucci

that void grind....

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

I really hate PC, my first account back in the day i maxed out playing pc and im dreading getting my void. Cant wait to get it over with haha

n0hoa5q.png?1

Gladias

Yeah I don't think there are a lot of people who do like P/C. I'm usually one of those guys who just get to 50 damage and go afk the rest of the time. 

\_(ツ)_/¯

Berserker

i used to like it a lot, when a game took 1 minute tops, went back there couple of weeks ago.. almost killed myself

ot: goodluck on the grind, it's worth it afterall

Grabbin

Yeah I don't think there are a lot of people who do like P/C. I'm usually one of those guys who just get to 50 damage and go afk the rest of the time.

\_(ツ)_/¯

Tried to do that in vet boat but the knight kept dying so I rage quit and paid someone Lmao

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

i wanna get 50 and relax but i have to go all trihard just to win damn game haha

Gladias

\_(ツ)_/¯

Tried to do that in vet boat but the knight kept dying so I rage quit and paid someone Lmao

I usually went to P/C at later hours where the 100+ boat wasn't running, and therefore all the 100s went into the middle boat. They would literally carry me to victory everytime.

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

the 100+ boat is slammin atm lol

Dale

stay at yellow portal att when it goes down afk until/after that

Miltz

Yeah man its easy if you just go to yellow port as its weak to melee! Good luck man just grind it out.

Iraq

Yeah man its easy if you just go to yellow port as its weak to melee! Good luck man just grind it out.

Rich coming from you bro hahaha :P

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Its not that bad with a private world, 344 is infested with bots