Sign in to follow this  
Ruger LCP

Gear for P2P multi

Ruger LCP

Can someone help me with gear for tank in P2P multi? Right now I use MSB and torags helm with full black dhide. I don't like runecrossbow it's too slow. I'll take suggestions though.

Veng Speeeed

tbh bro rune cross is so efficient in multi tbh... if i was you i would use rune full helm (painted in our clan colours, which is varrock) dhide body and chaps/rune skirt, glory, avas, climbers, rune kite ( painted in clan colours) and ofc bring a d spear if your ranging for your spec wep :)

thats the outfit most of us use if were ranging

Scuffee

rcbow is worth it for dps, you should use rcbow and mage

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

Check out some of the Accepted member applications. These will have p2p gear setups.

As a range tank rune c'bow is your best friend. As it's 1-handed it'll give you a shield slot for extra defence. Also the 30+ hits with diamond/dragons  and range on it beats msb any day.

D'hide and T helm is fine. Although you could swap out to our team colours of rune helm painted in Varrock Crest and same for rune shield.

In your invent I would take stamina, anti venom, 3 brews, 3 super res, ranging pot, 2 ph necks, 4 karams and rest dark crabs/sharks.

Also take a D Spear if you have 60 attack :)

Miltz

tbh bro rune cross is so efficient in multi tbh... if i was you i would use rune full helm (painted in our clan colours, which is varrock) dhide body and chaps/rune skirt, glory, avas, climbers, rune kite ( painted in clan colours) and ofc bring a d spear if your ranging for your spec wep :)

thats the outfit most of us use if were ranging

Check out some of the Accepted member applications. These will have p2p gear setups.

As a range tank rune c'bow is your best friend. As it's 1-handed it'll give you a shield slot for extra defence. Also the 30+ hits with diamond/dragons  and range on it beats msb any day.

D'hide and T helm is fine. Although you could swap out to our team colours of rune helm painted in Varrock Crest and same for rune shield.

In your invent I would take stamina, anti venom, 3 brews, 3 super res, ranging pot, 2 ph necks, 4 karams and rest dark crabs/sharks.

Also take a D Spear if you have 60 attack :)

These two have it covered. Don't forget that D Spear brother! :)

Hempstead

Yeah, that shield slot is essential on a range tank and D spear op :)

UkYBruv

Check out a few of the tank apps bruh

Bender

everybody uses d spear ? 

Iraq

everybody uses d spear ?

Yep. It's so good you won't believe it till you see it in action. #pirate squad have made b0nk with it

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

D spear is awesome