Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Distracts

Suggested set up for barrows on Zerk

Distracts

What's up guys, I'm looking to get into some PvM for extra gp while i'm taking breaks for NMZ. Barrows seems like the easiest at the moment with my low slayer level. I've got 94 mage and 75 range. What set up would you guys recommend? I've read stuff all over the internet from full mystic to full rune or full black dhide. Right now I think i'll use ice barrage on the melee brothers unless someone suggest something better. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions, Much appreciated.

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

I used to do a ton of barrows on my pure I'll post a set up for you when I log in

Distracts

I used to do a ton of barrows on my pure I'll post a set up for you when I log in

Thanks man

Miltz

Get 80 range and do Zulrah man, much much much better money!

Distracts

What's the suggested prayer level for Zulrah, and will 75 range not cut it?

Miltz

What's the suggested prayer level for Zulrah, and will 75 range not cut it?

40 min, and I mean you could kill it but it'll take ages. Get void, and 80, use blowpipe and you will smash it. Besides that, rune c bow, rune bolts and void!

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

Iv done over 1k chests on my old zerker, which was a low level but this is the gear i used at 79 mage, and 75 range, It got me around 5-10 chests a trip if i remember correctly.

Basic Set up - 

qqbptd.png

But, you can sub the Gloves, legs, top and helm for Void which i would use, but i don't have void on my current account.

It would be Void mage with Zammy or Zaros book, Range in the Inventory. You don't need melee, instead of meleeing Karils you could just use the staff charges and for Ahrims just use Range.

This is your inventory - 

2i9s4yh.png

Once again if you have void, sub out the Whip/Defender for the Range helm.

The laws are for the Kharyrll Teleport which teleports you straight to canfis and instead of Barrage use Ice Blitz

Ice Barrage if you don't mind the Extra cost (ice blitz works just as well).

2002ujp.png

and Lastly in the rune pouch -

357h73o.png

Good luck Bro.

Distracts

Iv done over 1k chests on my old zerker, which was a low level but this is the gear i used at 79 mage, and 75 range, It got me around 5-10 chests a trip if i remember correctly.

Basic Set up - 

qqbptd.png

But, you can sub the Gloves, legs, top and helm for Void which i would use, but i don't have void on my current account.

It would be Void mage with Zammy or Zaros book, Range in the Inventory. You don't need melee, instead of meleeing Karils you could just use the staff charges and for Ahrims just use Range.

This is your inventory - 

2i9s4yh.png

Once again if you have void, sub out the Whip/Defender for the Range helm.

The laws are for the Kharyrll Teleport which teleports you straight to canfis and instead of Barrage use Ice Blitz

Ice Barrage if you don't mind the Extra cost (ice blitz works just as well).

2002ujp.png

and Lastly in the rune pouch -

357h73o.png

Good luck Bro.

This!!!! Thank you so much!

Gladias

Honestly dude, and I'm fairly sure almost everybody can agree with me here, go get at least 80 range and start doing Zulrah. One of the best PvM money makers right now. You could do it with 75 range I suppose, but the trips would be pretty slow.

x6ZN5Gw.png

That is a pretty standard zulrah load out. I just started it myself and I've already made 10m in a day or so. Granted I have got 2 magic fang drops in 35 kills. If you don't have money or void, I suggest you use something like god d'hides with a mystic switch with a slayer helm. It might be frustrating to start and you'll probably screw up, but once you learn everything it becomes one of the easiest bosses.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Good topic :)

Will come in handy for myself :D

d4v0

What's up guys, I'm looking to get into some PvM for extra gp while i'm taking breaks for NMZ. Barrows seems like the easiest at the moment with my low slayer level. I've got 94 mage and 75 range. What set up would you guys recommend? I've read stuff all over the internet from full mystic to full rune or full black dhide. Right now I think i'll use ice barrage on the melee brothers unless someone suggest something better. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions, Much appreciated.

Wouldn't use ice barrage, way too costly, Trident of swamp for all except ahrims would be good. Then blowpipe from ahrim and whip for tunnels would be good.