Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Maserati

Scorpia

Maserati

My scorpia guide from Valhalla, Was a decent moneymaker when i was a Rpure

Gear Setup

2a82c8417cb6c4c639eca384308e338b.gif

Reasons and switches for this setup :

• occult and trident of the swamp, trident of the swamp can ofcourse be switched for a normal trident.​
  • rune gloves , no need to bring barrows gloves .
  • Book of Darkness can be switched for a unholy book (zamorak )
  • dragonhide explains itself, if pkers showup you're gonna need them.
  • 8500 cash is to run into the resources area because alot of pkers dont bring the money to get in.
  • anti venom because scorpia will poison u bigtime (can be switched for super-anti / andidotes.
  • Knife to slash the web at Lever.

Looting bag to put ALL of your items in.
Rune items in your bag will protect over your occult so make sure you put that in your looting bag

Items lost with this setup:

525fd945bc6a64a2615c3602e8decf05.png

Escaping:

d61244c2feec0f0e9fdc2700152db7b5.png

GREEN line : WEST OF THIS WILL BE SINGLE COMBAT

PURPLE line : Your way to the scorpia pit

RED Escape line .

there are 2 ways to escape pkers quikly 

#1 the resource erea.

this will be your main way out of combat, u have to right click and spam 1 on your keyboard to get in, this is why u need 8500 coins.

this will be your main escape route since 90% of pkers dont take the cash to get in the resource erea.
simply right click and press 1 on your keyboard to get in, have a laugh and log out.

REMINDER: if u log back in while u logged out in the resource area, you will login outside the area in front of the gate

#2. CHAOS ELEMENTAL.

what happens if you see 5+ pkers west (towards resource erea), this will be a lucky escape or a death.

you wanna follow the east redline to CHAOS ELEMENTAL, this creature will start teleporting you away and he will do the same with enemy pkers.
i've made lots of lucky escape's by teleporting away and logging out , but sometimes i was unlucky and didnt get teleported at all.

# Video of me doing a scorpia solo, this will include how to react on missing a healer with blitz and a perfect kill.

Happy hunting

88d45c2634c98cb8d6ca6e6f0c934d15.png

Tyy

Great guide! Thanks buddy.

I don't really understand the mechanics of the healers, and what exactly to do with them

I've actually never done Scorpia and I'm interested to try it.

I'll do my research but if you could explain a bit more on what exactly you're doing I'd appreciate it.

:)

@@Maserati

Edited by Tyy

Miltz

Well detailed guide! Thanks man :)

Veng Speeeed

very nice bro, one thing that should be noted here though is that rune chainbody, rune warhammer, dragon scim, rune2h all protect over occult ... ive killed many people for occults because theyve protected a r2h or something :P

RobJr

Jurgen coming in with the guides

Polarisi888

2.6k kills here no pet... yet....

Gladias

Very nice guide dude, thanks for that.

kushty panda

this is really helpful mate, nice one. going to give this a try soon

Maserati

very nice bro, one thing that should be noted here though is that rune chainbody, rune warhammer, dragon scim, rune2h all protect over occult ... ive killed many people for occults because theyve protected a r2h or something :P

f9bdf6dc103feb441795620fffdfd325.png

Maserati

Great guide! Thanks buddy.

I don't really understand the mechanics of the healers, and what exactly to do with them

I've actually never done Scorpia and I'm interested to try it.

I'll do my research but if you could explain a bit more on what exactly you're doing I'd appreciate it.

:)

@@Maserati

The way Scorpia works is basically like this.

you start of with a barrage and use your trident untill she's around 110 hp, the healers will spawn now.

Next thing you do is blitz Both healers and run away so scorpia follows you , once scorpia is far away from the healers refreeze scorpia and finish the kill.

The healers will disappear after 10 seconds of no contact with scorpia, this is why you blitz the healers and lure scorpia away.

Hope this clears up any confusion,

Jurgen

Tyy

Thanks @@Maserati