Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

I'm running Barb Assault tomorrow for Your torsos/Fighter Hats 6pm GMT 5 hours!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

So i'm quite good at Barbarian assault, 5 healer/Attacker full set other than Skirt and plenty of High gambles now.

I know every role in and out and i've had over 17 Torsos since starting RS, i've got a few high up BA pros who might be in tomorrow but ultimately i'm doing this FOR YOU. I have what I need, i'm a tank I don't need anything else from BA. You're Zerkers, or tanks in training let me help you. 

So, i'll be on tomorrow at 6pm GMT (Just after work) for 5 hours while my Mrs has gone to see We are Scientists. The whole time i'll be running BA, any roles I need you to post here if you need help and you're definitely up for it and here are the requirements;

Requirements to participate

• You HAVE to at least watch the "How to play BA guide" if you don't know how to play. It's about an 8 minute video and it will stop you making horrible mistakes and dragging the team down.
  • If you're running defender I want you to know about dropping bad food at the start and repairing traps, it's a complicated role and if you're not comfortable i'll happily do it.
  • Attacked and Collectors HAVE to run left at the start around the left canon so they don't lure healers, Defender and Healer run round the right canon. You won't have to heal until round 5 or so anyway so focus on killing healers asap.
  • You need to learn the "One egg" trick for the Queen, i'll teach you it in the next step, but you need to know what to do on the boss stage, it's worded complicated it's very easy don't worry too much about this.

Tips from me

• Some helpful pointers from me. First off, You normally need 7-8 eggs at the Boss stage, however if you (The collector) have one Omega egg and stand two spaces in front of the loader, click the egg and click "Use" on the loader (Has to have any other egg in it doesn't matter what) and the rest of the team spam "Fire" on the Omega egg space it fires enough to kill it off one egg.
  • Shooting the cannon DOES NOT take points from the team, however if the defender kills runners with traps they get more points, if the runners (The ones you're best shooting at) get past there is no harm killing them with the cannon if anything we'll lose less points as a team.
  • Call as soon as you can so we don't slow down each other. If an attacker does the wrong attack they lose the whole team 1 point, if the collector picks up the wrong egg they lose about the same, if a RUNNER gets past EVERYONE loses 3 points, there's a 1-3 point dip if the healer uses the wrong food pack on the healers however there IS NO POINT LOSS for Runners eating the wrong food, if they eat a food not called they run the opposite way, which is why you drop two bad food when you first run up in case they get past.
  • You can use the blowpipe contrary to popular belief which is especially helpful if you're an Attacker and a tank, you can have whatever darts you want equipped in your blowpipe but you have to grab arrows out of the machine. When a style is called (E.g Controlled/Fire/Bronze) you equip bronze arrows but use your blowpipe to attack, it'll use the darts in it and do damage it's brilliant.
  • Coll and att run left def and healer run right NOBODY runs down the middle or you'll spread them all out.
  • You can now store up to 4000 Penance Points in any role, so if you get like 500 before the boss don't think you need to use them, don't worry.
  • I can have you all torsos in 2-3 hours if you work with me, I have my own account to build I gain very little from doing this other than cosmetics and high gambles (Normally about 50k of items) but you gain the best in slot items for certain things without having to pay anybody.

6pm GMT tomorrow, i'm posting this at 22:38pm just so you know so it's tomorrow afternoon for me, post here or I won't be able to invite you, my name in game is;

FF7 REMAKE

Send me a message, let's get those pesky untradeables and take the clan and your own progression seriously!

Good night

Ben

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@@Ben you're so awesome for doing this!

Well written topic as well :)

Miltz

I'm there. I've got a torso but two wouldn't go a miss! Ty for this ben it's much appreciated.

Are you going to be on TS for this?

AnubisAwaken

thats awesome man and nice of you :D ill definetly try to get on

Veng Speeeed

V good of you mate. A lot of people struggle with BA

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I'm there. I've got a torso but two wouldn't go a miss! Ty for this ben it's much appreciated.

Are you going to be on TS for this?

Oh you guys :3 Yeah I'll be on TS in the lobby to talk everyone through, I can get runs down to fifteen minutes each but it doesn't matter if it's only 2 an hour as long as everyone knows what to do, see you all later on. 

Teacup

Very nice topic

HIT IT

2bad I just took f torso ;/

Distracts

Unfortunately I can't make this trip now because my girlfriend needs me to pick her up from the airport at this time. Ill message you when I get back and see if i can still join in. Thanks

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Is anyone actually coming? Made sure I got home on time and ready, few cans of Tyskie and a Double chocolate Magnum came on and only one persons ready, this isn't for me I don't have some ulterior motive I lose nothing by you not coming it's just frustrating to see so many people without untradeables and just not have anyone turn up.

H00t

yah thanks m8 definitly taking this into consideration will definitly pm u soon need that fighter hat!