Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

TELLY BLOCK

Some confusion with me being in ws?

TELLY BLOCK

Some confusion with me being in ws? I just learned about shark brew a couple of days ago and when you guys mentioned ws I followed them on shark brew to see what the clan was about. I've realized there pretty crappy after posting a intro on there forums it took days for anyone to reply... Any way I was on ts Pking with a few of you guys and all the sudden my guest rank was taken and I was stuck in loby. I didn't know if I'm not allowed to pk with you guys... I'm iust a little confused I didn't want you guys thinking I'm trying to bs or anything not trying to make any enemy's. I was new to shark brew I didn't know following a clan meant you were in it I was just interested in learning more about them.

TELLY BLOCK

Any way I'm trying to get into cut throat they seem like a beast of a clan just grinding that 95 hp

veng durial

Def go to CT. tell them vengeance sent ya =)

Heath

if youre a main, go CT

Esca

goodluck in ct!

Tyy

Theres no bad blood for you mate, we just do have a strict policy about only applicant+ pking with our members, at least on our teamspeak.

I do wish you the best in CT mate, feel free to hang out on TS with us still, and you're still allowed to hang out in the cc.

We just don't allow PKing from people not in our clan, hope you understand.

All the best.

2PQfSiQ.jpg

Edited by Tyy

Brock

Well not sure what happened, but Good luck getting into Cutthroat :)

Iraq

All the best with CT man! Hope you get that 95hp soon !

Veng Speeeed

You'll have a great time with ct Aswell bro !

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

You'll do great in CT mate, good luck :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Ws is poop.

Just get involved with CT until you meet their requirements so you can officially join them. It'll be so worth it.

Like the other have said: we don't allow people not officially in the clan to come on our trips. No exceptions. Otherwise leaks/spies would easily get into our clan. It also pushes people to join the clan officially to be able to join our trips. That doesn't mean you can chill in the public section of our teamspeak or our public clan chat tho. You've been a great guy so far and we'd like to stay in touch with you that way if you want to.